Spitfire 1,118 members · 605 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
ObsidianPony
Group Contributor

Hey guys, just wanted some quick opinions on a fic idea I've been working on for Spitfire.

The story in a nutshell; Spitfire, already past the age most Wonderbolts are on active duty, decides to retire from active performing. However, Spitfire is undefeated in one on one racing; so, to honor her career, the Wonderbolts arrange a racing tournament of pegasi and griffons from all over the world, competing for the chance to face Spitfire in her last ever race.

Three guesses what multi-color maned pegasus is entering?

Wanted to know if people think this is a good idea. And yes the fic will be more than just the races.

That's interesting. And I can tell RD is racing her.

ObsidianPony
Group Contributor

Not necessarily actually. Plus, the fic is not just focused on RD; more than one character wants that last race with Spitfire, Soarin and Lightning Dust just to name two others.

ObsidianPony
Group Contributor

Even Spitfire's brother is in on the act; Rapidfire wants that race with Spits because he figures if he wins that would surely convince Spitfire he'd make the best Squad Leader.

This idea keeps getting better and better.

ObsidianPony
Group Contributor

Right now I'm just figuring out who should beat who. I know for a fact I want Lightning Dust to beat someone important but don't know who that should be.

I think this is a pretty good idea for a fic, considering there is no story out there ( At least as far as I know) that is about what you based this story on. I'd say give it a shot and if it doesn't work out, just try again, but make sure to have it pre-read and edited before you upload It.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9