Spitfire 1,118 members · 605 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hey internet.

So today I've decided to come up with a slightly different question from before. We all have these (half cannon) characters from the show - examples such as rapidfire, shadowbolt characters etc. There is even a half cannon character called Blaze who bronies have decided is Spitfires sister.

The question I have today is that if you could create Blaze to become a fully cannon character like Spitfire or Soarin, what would her personality be like? What would she look like? How would she react to her sister being a bigger star than her?

Yeah, besides that have fun with your day and happy easter! ~Alex

3215829 I'm already one step ahead of you, pal. Blaze is a big supporting character in my story My Little Investigations: Wonderbolts Under Fire. In case no one has read this, I'll gladly share my thoughts here:

First off, there's a reason that people think Blaze is Spitfire's sister, and that reason can be seen right here:

That's Blaze. Notice the resemblance to Spitfire? Yeah, I thought so. The only difference in my opinion is that Blaze's eyes are green rather than orange (I've seen this in at least one fanwork).

As for personality, well, Blaze is actually a bit of a brat. Every once in a while, she'll play the Kid Sister card to get something she wants from Spitfire. This can vary from getting to monitor rainwater collection in Las Pegasus to leading the charge against a dragon attacking Ponyville (which if you've seen Secret of My Excess kinda bit her in the flank). She mainly just does this to tease Spitfire, as little sisters are wont to do. As such, she doesn't mind serving under her sister and isn't all that jealous of her.

3215918 I've seen that picture a lot of times, I can't help wonder though if in fact that's actually Spitfire, I realise there is no streaks in her mane, but there are actually many different renderings in the show where Spitfire is just portaid as a pony with an orange mane, more likely because the graphic designers didn't need to add her in and so chucked out the detail in her mane, but I like how people take these things and make them into new characters for the show. MLP should be hiring this site. :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3