Twilestia is Bestia 3,277 members · 956 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Bri-sta, an awesome artist and a Twilestia fan just denounced Twilestia as her favorite pairing... declaring Twiluna to be the one instead *yuck*

Lets mourne the loss of a great Twilestia artis. She will still draw Twilestia art but i guess it will soon be overshadowed by the Twiluna one :fluttercry:

http://bri-sta.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5kfi0j

R.I.P Twilestia side of Bri-sta :heart:

Its not about drawing or not, its about Twilestia being the OTP and someone straying away from the true path. :flutterrage:

(:rainbowlaugh: just wanted to bring some more life to this group and boom that happened , so went with it )

This is a horrendous loss!

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

And yet, it is a great boon to those of us that ship the Twiluna thing!

She did Twiluna before declaring it her favorite ship, for me its not about what she draws, im past that point.

She was a hero, a role model of loving Twilestia for me.

Ill live but its always sad when someone you admire "falls". :fluttershysad:

Twiluna is meh , especially since *spoilers from the season 3 preview* Luna obviously lacks the confidence and trust in Twilight that Celestia has, and besides that BLACK MAGIC CELESTIA, not even NMM can compete with the level of awesome there.

An Unimpressive
Group Admin

Meh, whatever. She's still going to draw Twilestia. Not the end of the world.

In fact, she's drawing the title image for There the Body Follows...

...at least she said so. I'm still waiting with posting the first chapter until it's done, assuming she's doing it.

SHUN THE NON BELIEVER! SHUUUUN!

Bri-sta still makes Twilestia art so I don't mind :) Even made the pic for my story 'Army of the sun'

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8