Twilestia is Bestia 3,277 members · 956 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

First of all, this thread is about the following clip: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/10/cox-ondemand-and-direct-tv-crystal.html

8 minutes of Season 3 goodness! I thought I'd continue my track record of posting discussion threads in here. Who knows, we might have fun!

If you've come this far, what did you think of the episode so far? I'll admit that I'm positively surprised! It's hard to impress me, and I was honestly sceptical of the episode premise, but so far the FIM team continues to impress. There's nothing I really disliked about it so far! (Aside from Cadence and Shining Armour. But I hold an inherent dislike to other alicorns and anything that could ever be called a "BBBFF".)

Some highlights to me were:
Dark Magic Celestia
Celestia and Lunas plan for either Twilight or Cadence. (What task? And what will "she" be ready for? I want to know, dangit!)
Hologram crystals!

That's about it! It's been fun seeing the speculation around it, haha.

Well if you dislike "other Alicorns" you might not like Twilight soon if the rumours going around are true.

I will, in fact, be greatly amused if they turn Twilight into an Alicorn xD.

My dislike for other alicorn are more of the "Insert Random New Alicorn Character Here" variant. I like the thought of God Princesses, and adding Twilight to that group wouldn't be bad if it's done well.

Loving everything so far!

More Luna is definitely always welcome,though she seems highly skeptical about Twilight's participation in all of this.But man,seeing her and Celestia interact made my day.

And Dark Magic Celestia definitely caught my attention the most.

Argh,the episodes can't come any faster!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4