Twilestia is Bestia 3,275 members · 956 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I try to find an old story I read once, it was one of first story I read here on the site,
what it an au set in the human world, where Celestia was a scienceist research solar energy, and twilight was left orphan after her mom dies and Celestia find her and take her in. cant seem to remember the name of the story can anyone help me??

Comment posted by Knight N Gale deleted Feb 14th, 2017

5798052 That is a pretty snippy remark from someone who thinks "help you with proper English" IS proper English. That is like saying "I can help you with good house". You need a verb. Though, honestly, I dont care about your missing verb. What I do care about is your needless comment. Either contribute to the conversation, answer the question, or at the VERY LEASToffer helpful pointers. This isn't 4chan.

JKinsley
Group Admin

Consider this a warning. Helpful, constructive comments to clarify what a poster or author is aiming for is OK. That kind of crack at someone isn't.

Actually I also remember that story, I think I have it on my fav list, let me check and I will post the name here

from what year was it?

5816653 I read story maybe year and half ago maybe 2 years ago..... i think twilight was in elementary school, but could have been place in higher grade but something kept her from doing so......

2015 or 2016
Humanized
-. a project under project under Celestia's supervision. (is it relevant? Will it be mentioned in de description?)
-. Twilight is adopted by Celestia
-. Might be in elementary school or higher

I assume it's a Momlestia story

And it wouldn't be tagged as EQG?

Do they have a alternate name change? (Celestia = Celeste)

Which other characters are involved?

No magic at all?

5817029 no magic, name were same, so far it was twilight, celestia and Candace who was hire as a babysitter fro twilight, who is in highschool, who was recommended by the police chief, and celestia was a in charge of the project, and luna was talk about, being expert in starts and planets, and write many college level book about the subject in which twilight has read them all. I want to say twilight mom was a hooker or something like that, who was kill by a client.
don't remember what tags it had.
I personal back at the end of 2015 and start of 2016. I remember last chapter had celestia try to make pancakes but use wrong type of baking soda so it taste bad, and twilight knew how to cook and was showing her,
celestia and luna are not on talk terms form what I can remember.

How many chapters does it have?

Does it have cover art

5818338 don't remember about cover art, and chapter I think it had like 5 or so

I know, it's been more than one month since last post, but I'm still very interested in this story. I've tried to find it by myself, but without any luck.
Any tags? Length of story? Anything? It's nearly impossible to find story with so little information.

5900457 I think it was bout 5-8 chapters, I want to say it was cancel or on incomplete. I don't remember the tag at all. I have give up hope on find it, knew my luck it been taken down.....

I will try to look for it tomorrow.
So, it's about 5-8 chapters (how long are they, though?) and has been posted during 2015-2016 years, it's supposed to have "human", "Celestia", "Twilight", "slice of life" and "alternative universe". Maybe "romance" tag and "Cadance"? Maybe you remember like/dislike ratio? Any detail can help.
And if you think it could have been taken down, I will check fimfetch as well.

5901067 about 1000 to 3000 word chapters, I don't think it had romance in it, it was pretty much celestia end up take care of twilight, twilight is young like element school age but could be in highschool level class....

Alas, I've searched high and low, but to no avail. Maybe I've got something wrong, maybe this story is deleted from fimfiction and isn't uploaded to fimfetch.
Anyway, I'm sorry, but I couldn't find it. Maybe one day someone will see this thread and help us, but now we can't do anything.
The last hope is asking someone at 4chan or other similar websites, but I'm not very familiar with them anymore, however, I can try to do it one day.

5902180 it alright I had feeling it got delete,

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17