Twilestia is Bestia 3,275 members · 956 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So, i can't explain why but i love reading stories where twilight is hard on herself (with a happy end though) and those moments are especially prevalent in twiliestia. (Example, twilight not thinking she's good enough, pretty enough, important enough, ect) so i was wondering if the people in this wonderful group could point me towards stories with that as a thing in it.

Please excuse any typos. My phone doesn't like to work with me sometimes.

5604470 If I can be forgiven for self-promoting, this story of mine has Twilight's self-confidence and feelings of inadequacy as a major subplot, as does this one

5604756 Sweet, sweet. I'll take a look at em. Do you know of any other that don't have that dark tag though?

5604765 Sure.

The concept exists (albeit more subtly) in this story, in this one (although it's Twiluna) , and probably most prominently in this one.

Sadly, a lot of the stuff I read is pretty Dark, otherwise I'd have more to recommend :twilightsheepish:

5604784 Twiluna is fine. Heck. Any shipping is fine... Any F/F or R63 M/M shipping is fine XD but yeah. Long as I have an insecure Twily and happy ending I'm happy X3

5604784 aaand now I've gone through all the ones that kept my interest XD

Twiluna:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/247622/twilight-good-night

Twilight feeling inadequate is the bulk of the plot. Very nicely done, and takes its time building the romance.

Pillow Talk by Pale Horse is a Twilestia oneshot with Twilight doubting her worthiness as Celestia's partner. It's quite sweet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8