Twilestia is Bestia 3,268 members · 956 stories
Comments ( 61 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 61
Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

Now that group threads are back up again, I'd just like to ask all involved if there is anybody who'd like to join the Skype chat for Twilestia. To join, all you have to do is either share your contact information with myself or Fuzzyfurvert, or to give us a working phone number. From there we can add you to the conversation and spend some time enjoying the glorious magic of Twilestia. Once you're in, you'll be able to share your favourite artwork, stories and moments from the show with the rest of the group, be able to ask for story advice or share your stories for critique and encouragement and find editors who would be willing to take the stories on.

Now for some ground rules, though truly, they're more like guidelines:

--Keep it civil. Personal attacks on others are not cool. We'll be sure to warn you in-chat if you are reaching this level, but ignoring those warnings could result in more severe action.

--Please stay on topic. We're here to discuss Twilestia-themed stories/artwork/moments from the show, activity around the website and our own writing projects.

--Please tag NSFW content as such before posting

--No spam/trolling.

Mods reserve the right to remove anybody who engages in enough of this behaviour that it becomes a problem disrupting the rest of the group, but do remember that we're pretty lax unless it becomes something far more serious than we expect will be the case for any of you.

With that in mind, we hope to see you shortly! Hope you all have fun out there!

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

Get in here! The Twilestia is warm!:trollestia::twilightsmile:

er...that sounded better in my head.:twilightoops:

Uh...we need better metaphors.:facehoof:

3693276 Okay, I'll kick this off, then. My Skype username is live:dontxlookxatxmyxnamexbro, or just look up my Fimfic username.

Oh, there's a Skype chat?

donrajsaryas

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3693423 3693734 Fuzzy, would you mind getting this one? I'm away at dinner.

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3693734 Waiting on you now.

Comment posted by archonix deleted Jul 4th, 2020

You know... it's been so long since I've given my skype out, I've completely forgotten what my Skype username actually is...

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3693980 Skype informs me that there is no such person. :applejackunsure:

3694051 Skype is a butt.

3693923 Waiting on what?

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3694069 Would somebody calling themselves "Grootchonix" be you?

3694073 Never mind. We managed to work it all out. Look forward to seeing you there!

3694077 Okay

Haven't seen an invitation or anything. Set Skype to let me receive messages from people not on my contact list if that matters.

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3694101 Huh. Skype must be lagging, because it registers you as added to the group.

Weird. I just restarted Skype and I still don't see it.

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3694130 Are you the Donraj from Hawaii or Louisiana?

3694138 Uh...Both, actually. But right now my profile says Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3694146 Apparently Fuzzy added your older profile from Hawaii :twilightoops:

Alright, I'm fairly confident my Skype name is: demosjones

If it isn't then it's attached to my e-mail address. :applejackunsure:

Should be 'jykinturah'

corvus_wulf can i get added

3694077 yes. That's me.

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3694633 The one from Los Angeles or the one without any contact info?

Los Angeles should be the one, though both are probably me.

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3695093 3694905 3694397 Waiting on you now. Add me at your leisure.

I never seen anything but set skype to let anyone message me

How did I not know this was a thing? Skype name's ultra1437.

Could someone add me to the Skype group?

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3793914 Contact info is needed.

It's nicknack137

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3794037 3793911 Just sent you a Skype message asking you both to confirm you are the people my directory brought up when I typed in your names. My Skype name is Kyubey, for obvious reasons.

Unless it takes an hour or more, no dice here. My account's name is ultra1437, but my current screenname is David/Ultra1437. My avatar also is this:

Also, reverse searching produced like a hundred 'Kyubey's, so that's likely a no-go.

I'll check again in the morning, gotta be up early for an hour and a half drive to work.

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3794295 I may have to reboot Skype. It seems to be lagging something fierce. I added you to my contacts. We'll see if it shows up.

Yep! There it went.

a user named bri-sta informed me about this skype chat. I'd like to join if the invitation is still open

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3818024 But of course! I need your contact info, however.

same as my username

Hi my Skype name is the same as my Fim Fiction name Derpydad . please add me to the group
if there is a skype problem please leave a message here so i can fix it

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

I sent you a contact request. Accept it and I can add you to the group chat.:trollestia:

I'm pretty sure my Skype name is the same as my Fimfic username

Sure I'll bite, I'm Lathius1 on Skype.

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

I will send you both contact requests shortly. Then I can add you to the group chat.

4106536 I don't think I ever got a contact request

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

Huh, Skype says I sent one back on the 22nd of Feb. I'll resend it. Arguing Pizza, right?

If this is still open id like to join

If the chat
is still open id like to join

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 61