Twilestia is Bestia 3,268 members · 956 stories
Comments ( 98 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 98
Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

Hello one and all and welcome once again to the bimonthly Twilestia contest!

The premise:
This time, our precious pony pairing will be pitted against the perils of parents! That's right. We're talking about the awkward meet with the parents. They can be Twilight or Celestia's parents (OCs though Tia's may be), or even be Twilight and Celetia themselves meeting a prospective spouse of their magical lesbian horse spawn. Whatever the case, so long as it has Twilight and Celestia as an item (as in, romantically involved with each other) and a meeting with parents, it's fair game.

Limitations

As always, there is no limit on content or tags, so if you want to, you can make an incestuous vore clopfic four way between Night Light, Twilight Velvet and our very own ambiguously gay duo and it will still count. Umm...yay? Word count should be at least 1000 words but can be anything higher, though I will once again suggest four to fifteen thousand words as ideal. Also, advertising is allowed on any of the forums besides the collab because this is on topic.

Entering a story and judging

In this case, the two are one in the same! Enter your story and count how many up votes it gets, because this one's going to be an Audience judged contest. What this means is that if you want to post a story, leave a comment with a link to the story in order to submit it. From there, the audience will upvote the comment (downvotes will not be counted) if they feel the story deserves to win. Whoever has the most upvotes by the deadline will win, and thereby take the prize...

Winnings
As always, the winner will get a love spot in the contest winners box and join a very select few therein, while two runner ups will get a post on the main page advertising them.

However additional prizes can be submitted by the audience should they want to up until the contest deadline. This could be free games, fan art, commissions by writers or authors, or even a shout out on a blog . This is a contest where you will have all the power, so you decide who wins and what they get.

The deadline

The stories will be due by Monday, June 16th, which should give everybody plenty of time to make a submission should they want to.

Good luck everybrony!

Bri

I'll play judge again if you can't find enough for the round. *slinks back into the bri cave*

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3194981 Will do. How did the artwork for Courtship Fall end up working out, by the way?

Ah dang. The story I have half done can't possibly qualify. Oh well. I'll just finish and post it anyway.

Bri

3194987 ah forgot not many view tumblr here. A sketch was done that I intend to color at some point when I'm finished with my move. I've not drawn/done anything constructive in over a week.

The Game is Afoot.

or in this case, a hoof. :trixieshiftright:

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

you used ambiguously gay duo in a post.

+1 internets

However, I must protest that there isn't anything 'ambiguous' about Twilight and Celestia's gayness for each other.

-1 internets

3195520 He did, however, use the phrase "magical lesbian horse spawn". I think we can make an exception and leave him with one additional internet, no?

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

...I suppose.

+1 internet

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3195171 Wonderful. Just making sure. I'm a fretful little Incubator.

3195520 I just needed to have the mental image of Batlestia and Robinlight in my life, so I had to make the reference regardless of ambiguity.

Bri

3195520 I said unambiguously gay! Give me my points back

Hmm, I may not agree with audience judged as much, it gives the more famous authors like BrunnenG a bit of an advantage over authors with almost no name like myself. As for ideas, mine sadly would not work, I would cast Tia and Twi as the parents being met.

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3196645 That works! I said anything that involves Twilight, Tia and a meeting, and use that example specifically. Also, you're decently famous. Not BrunnenG famous, but famous enough.

3196656 in some circles i am. I only have 50 some followers

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3197066 You also have two stories with four and eight times the view count of my own, despite me being an (in)famous member of the website and a face almost as regular as Rainbow Bob or Skeeter the Lurker. In other words, you are fine. Regardless, keep in mind that these people will mostly be seeing these works from the contest page if they are voting.

3197156 hmm, well if I can finish the Twi Luna in time to make it by the entry date I'll enter

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3198251 I wish you good luck :pinkiesmile:

Not a fan of the audience judging system, but i've already spent a couple hours brainstorming on Skype for it, so I might as well enter.

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3199332 Hoorah! Also, it's an experiment and a one time thing. Besides which, this gives the audience more of an incentive to offer prizes.

God In-Laws

Alright, upvote this comment if you want this to win the contest, people =D

Audience judged? :rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh:

..... oh you son of a bitch.......:twilightangry2::twilightangry2::twilightangry2::twilightangry2:

Kidding!! (Kinda). I will think about submitting something, but of course I'll have to come up with something on the spot and postpone my wildly popular losing story for a bit.
:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftleft:

Secondly, I have it set to notify me when threads are added, but I never got notified about this one and only stumbled upon it two weeks latter. What do?

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3249640 That would be Knighty's idiotic new system of notifications. Group notification were supposed to show up in the story feed (a stupid decision), but Knighty instead made it so groups do not give notifications at all (a mind-bogglingly stupid decision).

Writing Status update:

The neonatal larval form is promising. Initial tests show increased muscle and bone density. Pulmonary capacity in excess of 150% normal, aeorbic efficency currently clocking in at 160%

Aggression response continues to be cultivated through a series of baseline genetic therapies and strict mental stimulation

When it is sufficently grown, I will release it from the vat. Than I, myself, will take up the Axe o' Edits and from the ruined wreckage of flesh make it even better.

:scootangel: We look forward to the competition.

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3249857 Sounds like that thing would have a very short metabolism. I cannot wait to dissect it upon release.

A new challenger appears?! Well.

We will be ready. :pinkiehappy:

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3249949 You no have chance for survive make your time.

WELL SHIT SON

Well that's that then. And seriously? Judged by number of upvotes? If you had instituted that last time.......

I cannot describe the rage. Not at you (mostly), just life. Life is a dick. In fact the biggest dick of all dickdom.

..... rage......

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3250060 Not on the story, but on the comment linking to the story. You should be fine.

Oh, alright then. If had just been overall number of upvotes, I would've murdered someone....

I was going to submit something, but I'm two weeks late and have absolutely NO idea what to write, but it was your wonderful, amazing story that was the final nail in the coffin. I can't compete with your work, I can't..... this time....

an incestuous vore clopfic four way between Night Light, Twilight Velvet and our very own ambiguously gay duo

While I shan't be able to enter this contest, I do have some idea's now.:raritywink:

3250020 PRAY TELL WHERE IN GODS NAME IS THAT GLORIOUS GIF FROM

IIRC, it's from a commercial for an insurance company. That's the portrayal of "the other insurance company" when you come with a claim.

Edit: found it (with subtitles in English, even!):

if we write a continuation to an existing story is that submittable

A new challenger has appeared.
Told you I'd be back, Knight.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/187332/two-tiny-talks

Please upvote this comment if you liked this story and you want to vote for me to win! Or, you know, don't. WHATEVER. :trixieshiftleft:

Question. Long complicated question actually.

Can the submission be a multi-chapter story that had been previously submitted, and the actual 'submission' is the third or fourth chapter, and the actual 'meet with the parents' is just a memory Celestia has of her mother that she shares with Twilight?

I planned on working a sort of 'parental angle' with Celestia into my previously submitted story, although it'd be kinda hard for Twilight to meet Celestia's mother when she has been dead for nearly two thousand years.

Please?:fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry:

PLEASE???:fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry:

3194963 June 16th?! :pinkiegasp: I might be able to pull this off in time!

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3257604 I am afraid you cannot repost. However, if you wish to write a side story that expands upon the old premise, that is completely allowed, even if the story has already been hosted. I wish you luck. :twilightsmile:

Not BrunnenG famous, but famous enough.

Good luck to all! Stories so far have been amazing.

Hey KoC, maybe put links to the story posts your original top post so finding the posts to vote on will be easier?

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

downvotes will not be counted

3257571 *Kitsune has two downvotes already*

Aw fuck it then. It's kind of essential to the original plot, and wouldn't work as a side story. But I wish those who do enter the contest luck with their stories.

And now I must depart. Quick skeletal minions! To the Sload Boat!

You can't stop people from expressing the fact that they hate what I write. :twilightsmile:

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3263591 No, but I can call them stupid for ignoring the system regarding it.

Think of it this way. Those thumbs down weren't because they want to ignore your system, but rather to REALLY show disapproval. ^_^

Actually, both of those thumb downs.... are mine.

DUN DUN DUN

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

3266088 Making alt accounts, Kitsune?

Also, if they dislike the story, there's a handy button at the top right corner of the screen I would love to introduce them to.

3266216 The search bar pinning one?

Lol nah, I have no idea who those two guys are. But I'm used to having very polarized opinion on the things I write. Love me or Hate me, you can't stop me from.. uh... stuff... and things... um....

nevermind. :twilightsmile:

And which button would this be? There's a lot of buttons on the top right on the screen thar.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 98