Transformers Crossovers 739 members · 328 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I've been inspired in wanting to write my first Transformers fanfic with MLP. Anyone who wants to know which series I'm talking about, it would be from Transformers Animated. Although, it revolves around one particular female character from said series: Elita-1, or better known as her evil side, Blackarachnia.

So far, I've just been brainstorming and throwing ideas into the prologue, but I've been struggling with one major aspect for it. I don't want to spoil the story on this thread, but if anyone wants to comment on it or PM me, it would be awesome.

Sidenote: It's either going to be 'T' rated or 'M' rated. Pretty sure it would be 'T' rated, but I've been trying to build things up in my head so far.

Well, if you personally ask me, you do have a perfect opportunity to use said character to incorporate beast wars into g5. Have you ever watched the show?

use said character to incorporate beast wars into g5. Have you ever watched the show?

Ah. I see what you're trying to tell me. However, I never watched that series of Transfomers before.

Well I think you should! And mix it with your idea! You have an idea for a fantastic sequel from another fanfic! If you get their permission of course!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4