Transformers Crossovers 741 members · 327 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30

Okay here's what happened I asked a question about Alicorns and here's what happened.

Dear Vector Prime

Is there a Transformer that transforms into an Alicorn?
Dear Quintesson Queryist,

The Allicons are their own sub-species of Transformer, built by the Quintessons, similar to the Sharkticons. I am aware of no non-Allicon who shares an alt mode with them.

4408088 Pretty sure VP is trolling you.

4408213 Well I asked it again but very differently.

Edti: making my comment less harsh

Are you actually expecting a serious answer to a question that no one really cares about?

Thats something a 5 year old would ask.

Allicons are a type of Transformer from G1 Allicon

4409152 Well I was expecting a serious answer because it's suppose to be the job of the person writing the answers. Also my sister said it's possible he thought I mistyped the word.

4411646 Considering how close the two words are that's not a big stretch.

4411811 So just in case that is what happened I asked again but this I mentioned My Little Pony.

4411646 Your not getting one he doesn't answer every question and he won't answer a troll question that doesn't even need to be said.

If he replies the answer is going to either be no or some reassuring everything is possible.

There is however two alternatives

Mach Kick the horse.

Battle Unicorn

4411979 It wasn't a troll question I asked it because I really wanted to know.

4411989 It might have not been a troll question in your point of vie but that's not what the guy who writes these answers will think.

He will ignore you for three reasons

1: Hes not going to know nor care

2: It really is a random question that has no meaning what so ever.

3. Crossover questions never get answered....ever (this is true based on statistics)

More questions get ignored then answered in this Vector Prime Q&A.

4412011 I guess you didn't know about the first question of my that was answered was about My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. :ajbemused:

4412074 Ok fine I was wrong about that small bit.

But its still a stupid question no matter your excuse.

I would take the opportunity to ask some much needed questions regarding the lore of Transformers such as why RID Grimlock and FOC Grimlock are so different even though their the same guy in universe.

4412336 You can ask that and I've asked different questions too.

4412357 I might if I have the time.

4412374 By the way he said that the Beast Wars cartoon was a different universe from the G1 cartoon.

4412374 By the way there are questions a lot more stupid then this one.

4412474 Not saying that its the stupidest

Maybe stupids not the right word and if it was harsh then I'm sorry.

I just don't know why you would ask that question.

4412394 I'm going to take the word of the creators of the show who said it does.

I'm not exactly trusting the word of a random Hasbro employee pretending to be a Prime who most likely uses http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page for answers.

4412654 I don't think he does that because if he did why did he think I was talking about the Disney movie Brave and not the Brave Takara toy line.

Okay, a good way to do this is to bring up Battle Unicorn, and then ask if there are any pegasus or alicorn Transformers.

4412664 Well I don't know.

You never specified what you meant by Brave and considering your asking Crossover questions its not surprising he thought you meant the Disney movie.

4412817 Well I can understand that as well but that doesn't mean he gets everything from tfwiki because he has said things that aren't on it. Like the new question he answered.

4412823 Not all answers of course but at least some of them like the Allicon one.

4412831 Yeah some of them but I can see why the Beast Wars cartoon isn't in the same universe as the original Transformers cartoon.

4412866 The Beast Wars thing is complicated

Beast Wars takes place a long time after the G1 cartoon ended yet it doesn't actually mean its canon.

In short Beast Wars is both you can think it is or think its not.

4412949 Well I meant from how they said Starscream died. Also I posted a new forum.

4412960 Starscream's a liar he lied to make himself look good.

4412976 Your right he could have said he was killed in a furious battle with a Pegasus pony with a rainbow mane and tail.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30