One-Shots 2,371 members · 19,011 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
bats
Group Admin

It was brought to my attention that when the new story tags came to the site, I missed the boat on adding a Drama folder to the group. That oversight's been corrected, so if anyone had a Drama-tagged story they wanted to sort into that folder here, feel free to do so.

I did a cursory once-over to make sure there weren't any other missed categories and I think we're covered, but if anyone sees anything else I spaced, go ahead and holler at me. Not too loud, though. Mah ears are sensitive. :heart:

THANKS FOR FIXING IT, PAL!
Was that loud enough?

Oh
whoops.

By the way, the folder is closed. I can't upload any stories to it.

bats
Group Admin

MY EARS. :twilightoops:

bats
Group Admin

That's...weird. The permissions are set to user-level. Anyone in the group should be able to add a story to it. :unsuresweetie:

I jiggled the handle and turned it off and back on again (switched the permissions to something else and then back to user), so...try again? I dunno.

Nope, that's a negative. Could just be me, though I'm still able to post to the other categories. Maybe get another admin to try fixing it? Or get some random member to try adding a story?

bats
Group Admin

Okay, I nuked that folder, made another one, added something to it, and got someone else to test it, too, so hopefully it's all the way fixed now. If not...I really don't know what's wrong. :derpytongue2:

Now it works just fine. Good job. :yay:

Thank you.

Although it's fixed now, I know what the problem was:

Whenever you're looking at an empty folder, the "add stories" button won't appear in the group folder until at least one story is added to a group the other way - from the "add to groups" button on the story itself.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11