One-Shots 2,371 members · 19,011 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
bats
Group Admin
bats #1 · Jul 7th, 2013 · · 2 ·

Hi everyone!

Since G-AB Acid wanted to step down as the admin for this group, he asked for volunteers and put LittleSallyDigby and me in charge of this group. There are some changes to the rules in an attempt to make the stories in this group more accessible and increase user utility in finding the type of story they are interested in reading. The new rules are in place on the front page of the group.

With the change of no longer limiting a story to a single folder, that means there will need to be a rather comprehensive reorganization of the stories currently in the group. This will be time consuming and result in a lot of unwanted notifications for everyone. As a result, LittleSallyDigby and I will do everything we can to limit the amount of annoyance. We will warn you in advance by at least 6 hours when it is we will be tackling a chunk of story moves (because unfortunately there's a built in restriction for the number of stories a user can assign to groups in a single day, so we can't just do all of it at once), and we will have these chunks during off-hours. That way folks can turn off notifications for new stories to the group and avoid getting drowned in flashing numbers (and Celestia help you if you're set so it makes that binging noise at you).

If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to bring them up here. We hope to make this group user-friendly and a perfect one-stop shop for all the lovely pony short stories you could ask for.

1235212 Yes, can you validate my parking?

bats
Group Admin

Sorry, parking validation's for paying customers only. You might check with the movie theater next door; I hear one of the ticket checkers is a little slow and will validate anyone's parking, regardless of whether they saw a movie or not. Just look for the glossy eyes and the 'Derpy is best pony' pin.

1235212 Out of curiosity (and not because I know of anything that fits there), why is the random folder locked?

bats
Group Admin

It's locked because oops! :P

With the change of no longer limiting a story to a single folder

Good.

G-AB Acid
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8