One-Shots 2,371 members · 19,011 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hey everypony, I'm back! chances are you have no idea what I'm talking about or who I am... well, I'm about to tell you! I'm a self-proclaimed analyst and reviewer of mlp fanfiction, and this is Weekly Watch!

For those of you who don't know, weekly watch is a feature in which, basically, once a week I choose a group and read and review a horseapple-load of fanfics. I've been a bit busy lately, so I've kind of disappeared for the past month or so... well, I'm back, and the rules are a bit different now! Every day, starting today and ending on Friday, I'm going to read and review one fanfic from this group. I'll always select the most recent fic I haven't reviewed; I might take requests, but only if they've been posted to this group and are fairly recent. Once I'm done, I'll gather up all my ratings and reviews into one spot and post it as a new thread both here and on my group. That's all for now, and I hope you all have a great week! :twilightsmile:

but only if they've been posted to this group and are fairly recent

One of mine fits the book for this group, then.:scootangel:

:trollestia:

3119247 Looks like it does. I'll try and give yours a good reading and tell you my thoughts. :twilightsmile:

3120817 Thanks, bro(ny):pinkiehappy:. It got practically no love on release, MFW>:fluttershysad:

:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4