Living the Dream fan-club 148 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 75 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 75
Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

This is a place where you take on your ponysona and chat. Meaning, if I was to talk to Purple Blaze, I would do it in the fashion Lance would.

I am getting in character... Now!
(Puts on Lance persona)

Well hey! Welcome to my home! I have one rule: Don't smoke around the kids. HAHAHA! So, lets chat, shall we?

Iambrony
Group Contributor

Lol, ok then, I'll chat.

Time for my wizard earth pony (Like a boss)
*Randomly walks in*

..."The fuck is this shit?

KillJoy
Group Admin

Hey Lance, it's me Graze, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP?!

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh:

Well, it's my home... kinda obvious. *slight chuckling*

Iambrony
Group Contributor

Ok, yea derps on me.

How the fuck did I get here, I was with Miss cheerlie a second ago drinking a love poison with her that the Cutie mark crusaders secretly set up but I secretly new and I was about to use hellfire on them until I was suddenly transported here.

Find the fucking logic in that!

*looks over and sees rows of books* A BOOK!

*Grabs on and starts reading*

ulvahkiin
Group Contributor

*poof*
Gah! *thud* Falling...EVERY TIME. Sup guys?

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

I'm clueless... love potion *falls over laughing*

Oh shit! It's Omnious! What up man? Its neen a while since the last time me and Twi saw ya.

ulvahkiin
Group Contributor

Not much, just been doin' the usual Traveling shennanigans. What about youse guys?

Anarchy
Group Admin

*Flashes in with a potato cannon and a 20 lb bag of potatoes*
Hey guys! who's up for some target practice? target is Seth. Who's down for that?

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

Well, Twi had the baby and I adopted a filly. I was almost eatten by a crazy pony, and was almost raped by a city full of stallions... besides that, nothing much Haha!

ulvahkiin
Group Contributor

......Just another glorius day in paradise huh?
Throw in a super-soaker filled with orange soda, and a bag of chicken feathers, and I'm in!

Iambrony
Group Contributor

Ok, I'm done with the book, I never got your name.

Also, can I try a spell on you? I've been wanted to use Thundaga on someone, er some pony.

Oh, and you said your were almost eaten by a crazy pony? Who is the pony?

Anarchy
Group Admin

*snaps talons and a Super Soaker CPS3200 filled with orange Crush appears attached to you back*
Have at ye faithful and enjoy the gift of chaos and orange flavoured awesome

ulvahkiin
Group Contributor

*Sniff* It's beautiful...
Alright, now where's the target?

Anarchy
Group Admin

Thats what's fun about a hunt, you gotta find it.

ulvahkiin
Group Contributor

So...The game is afoot! Releae the hounds, ready the cannon, sentry goin' up!
*pulls out monocle over glasses and bubble pipe*

Vinetion
Group Contributor

283939 *pulls out knife-wrench* :D The mistress of historic chaos is here. wait... one sec.

>:D I have greg;s weed

283939 need a dispenser here
the great thing about posting in my ponysona is... FEROTE IS BASED ON ME IRL :trollestia:

ulvahkiin
Group Contributor

Ive got a jar of dirt.

kingqball
Group Contributor

283938>>283937>>283922>>283917>>283906 *walks in*....hmmm this place needs some thing...I KNOW!!! *walks back out of door* VINYL BRING IN THE STUFF!!!!!.....NO NO NO, ON THE ROOF!! *walks up to roof*

lunadashscratch
Group Contributor

*walks in (I'm Merthyr right now cause he my me ponysona)*
*looks at 283906 and tosses him a sniper*
"I heard we're hunting somepony and I want in! I head some target practice so I don't get rusty."
*pulls out .50 sniper and puts an M60 on back*
"If you must know pinkie taught me some stuff now let's go."

283953>>283945>>283943>>283942>>283938>>283917>>283922

283945 go pirates
283961 I DIDN'T DO SHIT TO ANYONE SO LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS

Iambrony
Group Contributor

Guns are for pussies, its all about being a wizard, which I am curtousy of being a Earth pony

lunadashscratch
Group Contributor

283963"well I'm an alternate dimension earth pony who's a personal guard of Celestia, Scootaloos god father and in a secret relationship with a Twilight from a difrent dimension so yeah I only got pinkies abilities she taught me wich are annoying to use and my own strength"

Iambrony
Group Contributor

"Well, you don't have...THIS!"
*Pulls out spell book*

283962>>283953>>283945>>283938>>283917
I'm on Minecraft right now, I went through 1 diamond pickaxe and four iron pickaxes and made a 90x89 underground spawn, now should I make it a monster spawn, I destroy all tourches, make it a slime spawn which I leave it and let slimes spawn, or make it a huge farm of different types of plants?

fearanger
Group Contributor

*sticks head through opened door* Uh... I'll come back when things aren't so fucked up... *walks away*

Anarchy
Group Admin

Why inflict death when pain is much more funny?
*loads potatoes into cannon*
Let's find Rendan!

lunadashscratch
Group Contributor

283974"HEY! they arnt actual guns! You think I'd let anyone mess with my babys! these are guns that are powerred by magic and shoot small bullet shaped bits of magic wich, depending on the way I set up the gun, will do a plethoura of things right now my M60 and Killls sniper are set to stun rounds while my sniper sends stallions into a form of heat that makes them turn gay as well and only I have a potion that repels them. also my M6O is magicly linked to my brain to pivot on a gyroscope and shoot whoever I want to shoot while running."

Iambrony
Group Contributor

(SQEEEEE)

I just made a jukebox on minecraft.

EEEE
IM SO HAPPY
I'M GEY LOL
(Gey means happy)

283969 monster spawn
You don't have to make a farm enclosed

lunadashscratch
Group Contributor

283979I'm Bi and I can change it to mares for your case...or plants so yeah your still fucked if I feal like it but mentally and metaphoricly not phsichly.

Iambrony
Group Contributor

Thats MY ponysana, names David, is a earth pony who can use magic due to a spell book.

~Iambrony :pinkiehappy:

lunadashscratch
Group Contributor

Well here's my OC Merthyr. *Still relevant to the threads intentions*

kingqball
Group Contributor

284008>>283984>>283974>>283945>>283942>>283917>>283906
*plugs last cable in* ok all done.*picks up records and tosses them to vinyl* lets start this tour off with this. /)^3^(\

Iambrony
Group Contributor

Heres my cannibal pony.

Vinetion
Group Contributor

284010 *destroys music player with knife-wrench* oops did i do that? >:D *runs away laughing meniacley*

Iambrony
Group Contributor

Ka2um, why aren't you here?

It is YOUR house
and its Friday, chill out a little, grab a beer after you get done with that chapter and hang out with us, then we can all get on Minecraft later and we can build.

When we get done with the town, we going to the bar I'ma make and we can get drunk, on the house.

:scootangel:
*Flips to the back of the spell book.*

"I have my beer recipe back here, BEER

lunadashscratch
Group Contributor

284011*I know I follow you and now back on topic before they figure out how to ban us*
"Can she tell me hoe to become an omnivour? I realy want to so I can survive in the Everfree forrest if I ever nead to also it'd scare any criminal shitles. I've tried but I always got sick and I can't ask Celestia or Twi for this. So will you teach me how?"

Iambrony
Group Contributor

"Yes, I can actual, first I'm not a omnivour, I'm a carnivour that eats flesh, second, just live in a tribe and get banished from it and go crazy and ravage your tribe."

"Oh, and you taste good Stripped pony, yea I see you."

lunadashscratch
Group Contributor

284018"Hey! No eating teammates! I may allow you to bite our prey if we catch him or me if nead be I can take a hit so I don't mind. You gotta eat something so as long as I live I don't mind but we have to catch our prey first. deal?"

Iambrony
Group Contributor

"As soon as that red stripped pony finds out I'm here, hes going to attack me, I did nearly eat him in the forest until that green pony came and saved his-

You get the point, I can only imagine how he will react. And no deal, because have NO TEAMATES!"

lunadashscratch
Group Contributor

284030"awwwwwww. I'm offering you to eat our prey and part of me in return. No one else would be okay with that and I'm a sniper so I'm suposed to work in tandem with a teammate. And don't worry if he attacks you I'll back you up and automaticly disable his sniper as well and if you want I could llend you some weapons?"

Iambrony
Group Contributor

"What is a Sniper"

(Shes fom Equestria, not earth, obviously, read her story about her history)

lunadashscratch
Group Contributor

284034"It's a special weapon that is used at extreme ranges to hit targets that are ether to dangeroust to get close to, to do so quitly and efectivly, if they are extremly well guarded, or to provide suport for another pony or group of ponys. It takes quite a bit of skill and patience to use. This modified verrsion uses magic to fill a small metalic shell with magic which, depending on the settings wich only I can change, will have varried efects. Right now I have a "numb" shot loaded it will instantly numb the limb of anypony it hits by disabling the nerves and ejecting all forms of magic intrusion to affect the limb basicly making it go entierly limp. Headshots nkock the creature out and chest shots slow down the lungs and geniral movement also addiing in large ammounts of pain. The sniper though is a comp0lex weapon and only highly trained ponys can use it efectvly without a teammate I can do this but I prefer to have teammates to both better my chances and it usually is just much nicer. So I was wondering if you'd be willing to team up with me. As long as the target dosn't die or ends up in critacle condition or verry close to it I don't mind."

Iambrony
Group Contributor

"..................................Umm...I want to meet the stripped pony first, then I'll join you."

(I'm reading over that and I'm like
.........................................ARE YOU A WIZARD?! I know my Ponysana, David, is)

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

And I'm back from my nap *Yawn*.... Is that the cannibal?!

lunadashscratch
Group Contributor

284037"yeah we're thinking of teaming up for the hunt! Also you want a weapon? Cause I got a ton stashed away and Pinkie Pie taught me how to break the 4th wall for the most part."

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

... Hunt for what?

[Who gives a flying fuck Lance! It's a hunt, that's all we have to know!]

Give me a random weapon HAHA!

lunadashscratch
Group Contributor

284041"actually anarchy said target practice on seth and I decide to call it a hunt and you get...
2 machetes, a crowbar, rape shield (chastity belt), a pistol (see above explanation for sniper to learn more) and a shitload of vodka, rags and lighters!"

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

Awww yeah! A rape shield! I needed one of those a long long time ago HAHAHAHA!

[Vodka, rags, and lighters... fuck the rags and lighters! Just drink the vodka Lance! Lets get drunk like they do in mother Russia!]
<Oh you... actually, do that Lance. Could be fun.>

So, when do we do this 'hunt'?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 75