Living the Dream fan-club 148 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Iambrony
Group Contributor

Yea I know, be mad more.

I'm going to make a town in the Minecraft server we have, anyone want to join, let me know.

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

If my computer will let me, I could join the server when I get home. We should all make a home, for each brony, and then a few extra buildings. Sound good?

Iambrony
Group Contributor

Sure, just leave the designing to me, I could whip up a few buildings and a wall for protection.

NPC style.
:heart::pinkiehappy:

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

:pinkiehappy: Just leave me a little space to build my home, I must make it so every one can hang out in it XD

Iambrony
Group Contributor

Roger, I might make a house some ways from every one. mostly because I like to be alone because I getmore time for myself and I don't get bothered as often.

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

Nice plan :pinkiehappy: I'm going to probably either live in the tpwn with every one else, or I might live a little out pf town. Right in the middle of the danger zone XD

Iambrony
Group Contributor

Now that I think about it, I'm probley just getting a sword, some meat, a bed, and going around killing creepers and zombies and what not.

Then I'm going to raid a village with NPC and take all there shit, then I'm going to make a map before I go and do all that, THEN I'm going to raid the village and bring it all back and set up farms and give people armor or iron or gold or whatever.

Just when we get the town done, except me not there and going around raiding villages and planting farms mmk?

Also afk

Fragment12
Group Contributor

283911i wana help

I haz no minecraft :raritydespair:
I HAZ NO MUNEY

I have the privilege to hunt for different materials?
FUCK. YES.

fearanger
Group Contributor

283909 I just hope my minecraft will let me get on. :twilightoops:

fearanger
Group Contributor

283909 Nope! My stupid minecraft blew it again! Enjoy all of your fun while I'm stuck in the dumps. FUCKING MINECRAFT! :flutterrage:

Iambrony
Group Contributor

So, thats how you farm huh?

YOUR HIRED!

When the town gets set up, you can help me raid NPC villages and kill monsters, I could set up a bounty for certain things.

Iambrony
Group Contributor

What are you good at on Minecraft, we could use some cave hunters or some monster killers.

Hell yeah.
Need a hunter?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Why not Zoidberg?

Iambrony
Group Contributor

When we aren't raiding NPC villages, you can do bounties the Admins will post, or If I ever get admin, I will post bounties, or when I get the certain supplies I will post bounties with the reward.

Or you can go cave mining, or a farmer.

Also, I'm working with Ka2um on a town we will make.

Cave mining. Definitely.

Iambrony
Group Contributor

Well then, I plan on talking to Ka2um about setting up groups for each task, such as:

Farming
Mining
Monster hunter
Builder
Defense
Anything to add?

I wanna join!
Too bad that griefing NPCV's are now harder,
THEY GOTS IRON GOLEMS

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20