Living the Dream fan-club 148 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

I think every fanclub needs one of these

265401 If I shouldn't of posted this then sorry

I haz one, Spark gets drunk

265404 that was fast
61 seconds and we already have an idea

265410 well it popped up and my sleep deprived brain was all like "derp derp derp" so there.
Now goodnight.

265412 the best ideas often come from the strangest places
nite

Fragment12
Group Contributor

265413They should have a huge battle

265422 you don't need to reply to me
I take no credit for LTD or anything of the sort
I just happened to think of this thread first

Fragment12
Group Contributor

dam there is already a folder for this crap
sorry everyone

fearanger
Group Contributor

I have a BIG idea that I gave to Lance! No one is allowed to know though... :trollestia:

Purple Blaze
Group Admin

265881 Even me? *smiles*

fearanger
Group Contributor

265971 *snicker* Nope.AVI! :trollestia:

Purple Blaze
Group Admin

266048 Exterminate! *prepares Predator Missle*

266199 *pulls shield over fearanger* Nope.avi

266048>>266199>>266274 I gave an Idea to lance that no one is allowed to know either

fearanger
Group Contributor

266199 Oh Vagineer!

Vagineer: ?ti si tahw

Me: Chase Purple Blaze for me please?

Vagineer: *shrugs* yako. WWUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! *chases Purple Blaze*

Purple Blaze
Group Admin

266320 *pulls out overloaded Gravity Gun, and shoots at Vagineer*
Who's next?

Purple Blaze
Group Admin

BTW, kickass' real name is not Lance :trollestia:

Jeff Belinger
Group Admin

Well, since I am the creative advisor for kickass, I don't mind if you guys PM me your ideas. They will be processed and refined to their optimal potential if they are deemed decent and proper to the story.

Ideas such as "David should sell his clop drawings" will not be refined but will be sent. I do not guarentee passability and I will not affiliate myself to these ideas.

Ideas that may threaten a character's life will be rejected... Unless it's Greg or Seth.

I'm just kidding you two, no worries!

267995 Wait, someone acctually said that

267995 As would C33F say in this situation:
ROFLMAO

Remember the "true self" spell that Greg had, or whatever it was called?
I think he should use that on Twilight. Because she has never been a human (except for in the side story). What would happen?

Jeff Belinger
Group Admin

You know, with all the pranksters we got, why have we not had a prank war yet?
We got:
Vinetion, Anarchy, Peter and Greg as our pranksters extraordinaires. Twilight could proove a proficient prankster with her spells. Rarity could potentially get us by creating clothing puppets (I thought of piero or harlequin clown clothing golem thralls to execute her pranks), Celestia can just Trollestia the cripes out of everyone. Lance can prank decently good. Seth and Zorrow... Nuff said. Drax, Aaron, Fluttershy, AJ I have no clue. Rainbow and Pinkie are naturals at this. Cody and Ditzy? I don't know for them. Luna? Probably not, I don't know how she could do pranks unless paired with me. And then there's me. "What could Iron Clad ever do?"
I'm
An engineer. I create stuff. I also have access to large resources. I have magic as well. What do you think I can do? Virtually anything.

fearanger
Group Contributor

268846 "Seth and Zorrow... Nuff said." You know it dude! That prank me, Peter and Pinkie pulled on Lance scared the crap out of him! And he was also pissed at us as well... mixture of fear and rage! AWESOME!!! :rainbowlaugh:

268846 Just sucks that we had to skipped April Foals Day to see the birth of Spark. Would of been a great chapter!:ajsleepy:

But, since we are in October of the story, then the prankster war can be used for Nightmare Night! It would be brilliant! :pinkiehappy:

Jeff Belinger
Group Admin

Already got nightmare night called

272064 Hope it dosent involve vines....

Greg builds a tank and goes on a random killing spree

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29