Living the Dream fan-club 148 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 35 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 35
fearanger
Group Contributor

I was thinking, everyone seen in the story "Living The Dream" should put a song that fits their character best here. This thread will be for links to those certain songs and comments on those songs as well.

kingqball
Group Contributor

...OMG...i just made a relisation...and i know what my cutie mark would be...and i know the perfect song...

...if you want to know my cutie mark follow my story...or i will just tell you here if you really want to know (looking at you kickass222urmom)

222884Thanks for the memories by fall out boys :trollestia:

ulvahkiin
Group Contributor

Omnius appeared in the crossover, and will hopefully appear again soon, so I'm gonna go with "Live and Learn ~ Crush 40" and "Have a Nice Day ~ Bon Jovi"

There are a lot of others that come to mind, but those were the first two.

fearanger
Group Contributor

223957 You or a song suggested for me?

Purple Blaze
Group Admin

224603 If he'll appear later... *evil grin* ...there will be many things to do!

Also, I don't really know, what song(s) fits me, but I'll search for something

fearanger
Group Contributor

225980 oh... silly me! :pinkiecrazy:

226909There is a song called "silly"?

Vinetion
Group Contributor
fearanger
Group Contributor

227069 no... I'm just stupid like that. :pinkiecrazy:

Purple Blaze
Group Admin

Okay guys, songs that fits me:
-A song, that shows my inner prankster
-This one shows my feelings for Rarity
-...Still searchin' for the song, that shows my urge to help others in need

fearanger
Group Contributor

One thing I forgot... I can also find a theme song that no one has posted yet and I found this one that fits Greg! (And not just because it has stoner in it. The lyrics sound like him a bit) The song is:
Day and Nite by Kidcudi

P.S. wish me luck... tonight, I read cupcakes... If I don't survive then Seth... Fuck you traitor!:twilightangry2:

fearanger
Group Contributor

O_O WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS UP WITH ME?! I-i-i... I cried reading it! (Hey, better than throwing up... right? ... GREG, KEEP THAT PINK WHORE AWAY FROM ME! SHE WILL NOT RIP ME TO PIECES!!!)

Jeff Belinger
Group Admin

Don't stop me now- Queen

Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen

Face Down (For me and Lance vs. Richard)- Red jumpsuit apparatus

Kiss me (for me and Luna)- 6 pence none the richer

Heart of a Dragon- DragonForce

StarFire (For lance and Twilight)- DragonForce

Because I got high (Greg's epic theme)- Afro man

Light_B
Group Contributor

I would choose:
Have Faith In Me by A Day To Remember.

281754 No offense but you do not strike me as a bohemian Rhapsody guy.

kingqball
Group Contributor

this is my theme song - i lied in my earlier post, did some thinking this fits better. pretty summaries what my live WAS like, changed a little over a year and a half ago but this still fits pretty good most of the time

I'm surprised a fan or two haavn't asked acoustic brony or some other musician to make a theme song, this fic after all has one of the highest view counts on the entire website...

kingqball
Group Contributor

282758 i know...i only know of 2 that have more...AND THEY ARE BEAST!!

282795 What are they? Is one the other fic with like 150 chapters?

kingqball
Group Contributor

282840 my second life is seoncd

Two's Company, Three's a Crowd is first

Really? I've never even heard of that fic before 0_0

kingqball
Group Contributor

282872 READ THEM U MUST!!

Anarchy
Group Admin

You'd be surprised to what Fred listens to. he takes his most of his music from 70's to late 90's and a bit from more recent times.
He HATES the new wave of pop music. he has a dart board with lady gaga's picture on it with at least 20 something darts in it.

Iambrony
Group Contributor

OH, I KNOW A SONG FOR MY CANNIBAL PONY D

Aww yea, so misterious

283976 Amen to that sister. Me personally I prefer underground alternative. Ya know (or ya don't) Beirut, The National, Foster the People's other stuff (not pumped up kicks, no god no!)

And a bit of punk rock

THOUGH MOSTLY DAFT FRIGGIN PUNK.

Anarchy
Group Admin

bless Daft Punk

284004 Though I highly, highly suggest you listen to Beirut. Specifically "The Concubine" or "Nantes" or hell, any of them. They're just one of those bands that doesn't have a bad song.

Maybe a decent song, but never a bad song.

fearanger
Group Contributor

I just found a song that would be perfect for Zorrow and... someone else because really, all they want is to live a life where they aren't bothered all the time! Zorrow's family is always picked on and this song represents their need for a better life:

Higher by Creed

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 35