Politics in Equestria 351 members · 270 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I'm promoting a fic that I've been working on for quite a while, and I think this group looks like the perfect place for it.

The story begins at the end of Season 2. Equestria is in a terrible state. The Princess is weak, she was barely able to stop her land from being plunged into the eternal darkness of night, if it weren't for the heroism of six ponies chaos would cover the land, ruining all society as we know it. What little that is done in Canterlot is ineffective, lands across the kingdom don't listen at all to their princess, and when they do it's for personal advice. Why is the country in such a state? Is the princess weak, is she slowly losing power? Maybe she's just tired, too depressed to run her kingdom anymore. Or it could be that she has been corrupted?

Whatever the case is, Equestria is in dire straights. A new enemy circles Canterlot ready to take the head off the snake once and for all. What can an ambitious officer of the Royal Guard do about it, if anything?

If this interests you in the slightest, I suggest you give Horse of Cards a look.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1