Lyra & Bon-Bon 1,664 members · 535 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Are there any fanfics out there that combine the Agent Bonbon idea with the "Bonbon is a changeling" fanon? While I am not a fan of the former on it's own, I do think it could be interesting if mixed with that piece of fanon.

Not that I know of, but there is one in which the wedding changeling was her partner.

Not yet. I mean, Slice of Life may hav been aired almost a year ago, but I haven't seen anyone try to crossover this YET :ajsleepy:. I am in the process of making a story arc based on agent Bon, :pinkiesmile: but also features changelings in one encounter :eeyup:. I have better things in mind for my fic. Something much darker :raritywink::pinkiecrazy:, but isn't considered Tragedy cuz if I kill Bon, it would lose its other purpose :twilightoops:. A LyraBon fic :rainbowkiss::heart:

I think rhe prologue will come out next week if I'm not busy. :ajsmug: So if you're interested, I'd be glad to give you an origin story which is dark :pinkiecrazy: and features LyraBon,:twilightsmile: I also have other things featured in it, but I dare not say since it would be a spoiler :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3