Selfcest is the Best Cest 661 members · 158 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Between painting Fluttershy up to look like Rainbow Dash and basically all of Too Many Pinkies, Season 3 has been a veritable breeding ground for new selfcest ideas. So why are we not currently getting buried in a very sexy avalanche of ponies making out with themselves?

This needs to change. There is just too much material here for there to not be notifications in the inbox saying "Story X has been added to the Selfcest is the Best Cest group folder."

Maybe we could hold a writing challenge? Contest? Does anyone have any ideas?

Send a note to Alex over at Equestria after dark and present the challenge idea to him.

Bound to be SOMEONE who'll answer that call.

Also, groups can run their own contests here, which can be advertised on the front page. Contact (I think) Wanderer D for this.

JoE

A creative contest would be great, more members and stories would be great.
EQaD Could probably boost it a little, if we hold a contest here, advertised there.

>why are we not currently getting buried in a very sexy avalanche of ponies making out with themselves?
I would do it, but I do not make stories :moustache:

540525>>541023 (Apparently I don't get notifications when people post in a thread I started, only when they directly respond to me. Learn something new every day!) Could one of you two link me to Equestria after Dark? I've never been.

Done

Be aware that as it's an NSFW blog, it'll come up warning you of that fact. Go ahead and click Okay when you get there.

It looks and acts a lot like it's cleaner sibling Equestria Daily, so there's not much you'll need to learn if you frequent there as well.

Any developments?

563260 Not yet. Crazy holiday season as it has been, I haven't gotten the time to get any wheels turning yet.

Well, tis' the season, hehe. But yeah, if any competition goes down, I'll probably try to throw myself in the ring, unless I try my had at one before then. Either way, a competition would probably get us some attention.
Have a nice holiday!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11