Selfcest is the Best Cest 661 members · 158 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
TwinkieSpy
Group Admin

This message board was looking awfully empty, so I decided to add to it a bit by starting a discussion about something that's always fun: OTPs! Of course, in this case it wouldn't be a One True Pairing... more like a One True Soloing... or something. OTS; I like that.

Anywho, and specific selfcest ships you're particularly fond of? As anyone who has ever visited my user page can probably tell, I'm all about Pinkie/Pinkamena, but the fic Perfect For Me has made me appreciate Twi/Twi (Or Twolight, as they say. Heh.) as well. Anyone else want to throw in their two cents, or at least their first cent and the clone of the first cent who are in a relationship together?

Twilight with herself is quite fun.

I really like PinkiePinkamena- mostly because of your fics.
The strange dynamics are really fun to read about
Though one I really want to see is Fluttershy.

She's not one to have a lot of self esteem or anything, so like Twi' she might be really interesting- hm..

A lot of the selfcest shippings that involve the mane 6 are done well, so its hard to pick a OTSP (One True Selfcest Pairing. Honestly, OTS sounds like best masturbating character).
On that note there's also the lack self pairings involving other characters to take into account, characters such as Trixie, Gilda, Big Macintosh, Cherilee, and Mayor Mare to name a few.

Trixie has some selfcest, but mayor mare? Oh my! I would love to see that.
One that could be very interesting is one of the princesses. Hm

Twolight is my personal favourite so far, with Pinkiemena a close second. Now that 304849 mentions it, I think Fluttershy would be interesting too.

Selfcest definitely less of a instinctual "cute" or "hot" reaction ship type and more of a rather intriguing concept for me, so I'm more biased towards good stories than particular pairings.

305111 I think that is why I liked pinkie-pinkamena so much, it's pretty cute and all that, but mainly it is a very interesting story.
I think that's also why I liked that Twolight story a lot, some delicious emotional conflict and hidden desire there.

I must say Rainbow Dash and Rainbow Blitz it's enjoyable IMO.

I love all kinds of Selfcest pairing, I like Caramel X Toffee (R63 Caramel) This is my favorite and only ship I like for Caramel. And like to see more Shining Armor X R63 Shining Armor or R63 Shining Armor X R63 Shining Armor.

Trixie/Trixie!

Twolight for the win. Equestria Girls made it easier for the pairing to happen. You just need to find a way for them to figure out they don't need anyone but themselves when it comes to love :twilightsmile:.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12