Selfcest is the Best Cest 661 members · 158 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

With the clock past midnight, the Love Thyself Selfcest Contest is now over! For all contest participants, please submit your entries into the group folder before the end of today or else, your entry will not be counted! Even if your entry seems like the champagne of selfcest, we will, sadly, have to overlook it.

Also if you can, please send me a PM to the story so that I can add it to the list and notify the other judges of your submission.

Entries

A Single Step by Spell 25
A Christmas With Myself by Pica Pie
Double Vision by Shakespearicles
To Love Thyself by Fimbulvinter

Wait, so does this mean it's too late and I CAN'T attempt now to write a rushed entry and try to enter it in, if complete it by end of today? And I don't really feel like submitting it (like discussed with Esle Ynomperos or however his name is spelt), cause will be my first MLP FIM story finished (but not started) and don't want to submit a crap one to the site, even if I wanna have a shot at one of the prizes and possibly getting something free for cover art for one of my future works, if possible. :twilightsheepish:

Only haven't done it long before now because of certain distractions lately and things I wanted to take care of before then, but never got around to, damn laziness and whatever else distracting me. :facehoof:

784370>>784230 I did tell Pikachu he could submit a gDoc. We'll still take entries submitted today, just make sure to hurry up and get 'em to us.

Oh, and Bandaid, I got a list of entries that folks have sent to me. I'll link it to you in a PM real quick.

784230 I've already added this to the folder and sent a PM to Esle, but for completeness here is my entry.

To Love Thyself

AWWW YEAH! I hope you're all ready to win second place after this baby!

Double Vision

But seriously, good luck to everyone. I had a blast writing this and I look forward to reading everyone's entries. May the best fic win!

784230 784391
Well, done my best in last couple hours (after playing around last night and most of today) but only got about half of the minimum words I needed. Tried my best though... and don't wanna ask for a little more time (even if leave out clop that feel can insert later), so can go ahead and close if ya want (doubt would bend the rules anyways, as I'm just a nobody at this time). Sorry for making ya wait, kinda... and congrats to those who will win, since didn't really read any of the others as of yet. :fluttershyouch:

I'll still probably write the idea, just... shame I won't get chance to submit what I did already, may take some of what I've written already and stretch it into a longer story sorta. :pinkiesad2:

786081 Okay, that's too bad, but it's a lot to expect to write a finished fic in just a day. I do hope you finish it anyway, because there can never be too much selfcest.

Since I am in Mountain Time, there's still an hour left before the contest is officially closed, but from the sounds of it there won't be any last-minute entries. Official post will go up tomorrow morning.

Well, I could still try, but I guess since I haven't written anything in an hour (mainly waiting here for response and other things), and the feeling like I won't be able to figure out what's left to write, even if I have an idea of what I want to do (if leave out clop for another time or make it a small scene) but feeling like might be bit much, might not finish or feel proper (even if can add on afterwards, perhaps). Like I said, I HAVE done stories before in less time even if they weren't... my best work. Maybe if you guys host another contest; next time, I WILL be able to do it in better time, hopefully. But imagine it won't be for a while, if so even.

Sorry again. :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9