Selfcest is the Best Cest 661 members · 158 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

(Firstly, I apologize for dominating the forum threads. The list of OPs on the Forum makes it look like I'm spamming, which certainly is not my intention.:facehoof:)

With the contest deadline looming on the horizon, bringing with it the promise of a whole pile of new fics and complications that it would be handy to have someone with Founder powers to help sort out, it strikes me that we are currently leaderless. Twinkie Spy hasn't visited the site in almost six months. We have been stuck with the generic cottage header since the site update, and the folders/categories need to be updated.

We need to have someone that is active on the site to hold the Founder status. I am posting this thread in hopes that we can get some discussion about nominations (or volunteers, as the case may be) for who should be the next Founder. Once we can agree on someone, we can message Knighty and ask him to transfer Founder status to the new leader.

Before anyone nominates me, I'd like to say that I'd rather play a support role in this. I am already the Founder for the Apple Pie group, and it wouldn't be fair to either group to split my attention between running both of them. If no one else steps up, then I will, but I would rather see someone else take up the mantle.

im leader of a few already

I'm on every day, and leader of three, but I can't promiss constant checks.

I'll put my name forward though.

I'll volunteer for the position. I wonder if there's others that can find some selfcest stories among the new stories....

I'll second the nomination for 663574. I don't mean to snub you, sgtnolisten, but I've seen Bandaid in action. He's stepped up and been a tremendous help with the contest so far, and I think he could do an outstanding job running things around here if he gets the chance.

BTW, Twinkie Spy, if you're watching, this is your last chance to speak up and let us know you're still here.

I would volunteer since am practically on here every day (not quite so smart or original for ideas for a group possibly though, I think), but at this time, I got enough I wish to sort through on this site, not counting stories am behind on and messages, etc. And someday, might wish to be founder of another group that I will create, if it hasn't already been by this/that time (certain shipping pairings, namely). Maybe can suggest some ones if I ever find some new ones from tons of numerous ones previously on this site to sort out that may not be on here already (as far as concept of selfcest). :twilightsheepish:

And I suppose it's a moot question, but another question about the contest: an entry for the contest has to be purely selfcest, right? Since I doubt it could have threesome with a pony that isn't themselves (like AJ entering in on scene with like two Rainbow Dashes, if mature). :unsuresweetie: Not that I'm thinking of doing that (as haven't tried coming up with different idea from one I mentioned previously), but just making sure as not sure if it's already been addressed or asked, possibly. As I had wondered previously at some point.

685401 There can be scenes with other ponies, but the main focus should be the selfcest pairing. So, if the entire story is a threesome with AJ and 2x Rainbow Dash, that wouldn't qualify, but if most of the story is about the 2x Rainbow Dash, and they rope AJ into it briefly, that would be okay.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7