Blue Breeze's Place 23 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Blue Breeze
Group Admin

(Reposted for getting far too off topic last time)

Hey guys. For those of you who don't know, I recently started doing movie reviews, starting with the review I did of the new Three Stooges movie I did up on my blog.

I know I said I'd be doing movies I saw at theaters, home, or in my film class, but I thought it may be fun if I let you guys suggest some things you'd like to see me and Blue review.

Only rule is nothing R rated or higher. Also, I may do not do your suggestion if I can't find the movie, and even if I decide to do it, I can't guarantee I'd get to it soon.

So, request away!

Worm
Group Contributor

Avengers? comes out beginning of may

Blue Breeze
Group Admin

291813 ill definitely be doing that.

list of movies im looking forward to coming out that you can expect reviews for:
Brave
Marvel Avengers
The Dark Knight Rises

291814: The Hunger Games....review it.

Blue Breeze
Group Admin

291819 um... yeah, i dont think so. its going out of theaters soon and it doesnt really seem like my thing.

cant you give me something a bit older that would be an easy watch?

291823: Uhhhhh......how old?

Blue Breeze
Group Admin

291824 maybe at least 5 years. id just prefer if it were something old enough to where i could find it online. but still, i can always look before just immediately declining

Blue Breeze
Group Admin

291831 No. R! RATED!

291832: Jeez where are you from that has all the good movies rated R?
THis is just PG-13 where I'm from....Damn!
I mean seriously.....fuck.......screw it, Im going with Suicide and saying to go and watch Avengers.

That gif was just too funny not to post XD

Blue Breeze
Group Admin

291834 i live in america. if youre going to request a movie, i suggest looking up its american rating on IMDB

291836: Yeah, I'm just kidding with you, I'm from the U.S as well, and I lied about the whole PG-13 thing, but you STILL can't watch it?
Not even like.....getting it from the library or something like that, or Netflix(if you have it) and all those other places, or is it just that it doesn't matter if you can get to it, but just that your parents don't let you watch Rated-R movies yet since they "think" that your still to young?

Blue Breeze
Group Admin

291839 the latter(meaning they wont let me)

291840: Yeah i know what it means:ajbemused:........:ajsmug:XD
Soon then......soon.

Ice
Group Contributor

Good will hunting.

Blue Breeze
Group Admin

291964 still got it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16