Blue Breeze's Place 23 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Ice
Group Contributor

MARES AND GENTLECOLTS WELCOME TO THE ARENA! neh just joking but who do you guys would win in a big brawl between all the characters from all of Blue's stories........Oc's and no Charge....he'd murder us:rainbowderp:..Also to be fair Oc's can put in their attack list but NO FUCKING TELEPORTATION!

Rhino
Group Contributor

hey what wrong with teleporting? That's one of my OC's main things.

Blue Breeze
Group Admin

hmm, thats an interesting question.

honestly because of variety of move-sets, id have to either say me or dark

Orion S
Group Contributor

Breezy and dark. Just sayin. :trollestia:

Rhino
Group Contributor

Luck, location, and a variety of other factors affect the outcome, but generally my money's on Blue Breeze.

Ice
Group Contributor

291264>>291266>>291270>>291276 Okay here is the set up.

Location: A wheat field in which stealth will take advantage in the play. The field is rouhly seven acres wide and everybody is starting from diffirent area. The usuage of magic(Elemental not included) and flying(Wings can be used) are banned. If you ecounter two people fighting you have to move on and if you see somebody win you can't attack them for 2 minutes and vice versa if they see you as they win.

Also my personal Oc Ice is in this with his freezing techniques so here's his move set.

Also put in your move sets and stats out of ten but the max combo is 50 and every stat has a limit of 10. Also if it ain't here no adding and you can only have a total of 7 specials and 3 power attacks and 1 Ultimate.

Stats
Pow(Physical strength) 8
End(How many hits you can take) 5
Dex(Stamina(Drops over time so make it high)) 7
Mag(How much you can use your powers) 10
Mov(Movement speed) 6
Spd(Dodging ability) 7
Lck(If that one attack hits your heart or toe) 5
Ult(This is an attack that uses every drop of energy you have to take somebody out the stat lessens power usuage and buffs it up) 2

Specials Note: All specials must some sort of weakness so include them.
Ice wall: Ice wall does what is says on the lable and creates a huge wall of ice from any solid surface. However the longer it stays the more energy it uses

Ice spike: Same as wall but is restricted to the ground instead of any solid surface.

Slicer: Ice lengthens and sharpends Ice's horns making them a weapon in combat but slow him down.

Blade summon: Summons a sword of Ice with freezes anyting it touches unless it's Ice but can only be used once.

Ice armor: Summons armor that fixes itself but takes time to create and huge amounts of energy to maintain.
Ice thorns: Ice's hooves become covered in Ice spikes but break if hit hard enough.

Power attacks At least one requires you to need a power to work and names.

Pinball smash: (Requires an Ice wall) Ice hits the opponent into a specialy made ice wlal which sends them back to him allowing him to land multiple blows.

Didn't see it coming: Fakes a punch and goes for a headbutt.

Double hit: Hits the opponent with two quick kicks.

Ultimate

Hit it: Summons 362 ice spikes and sends them all towards the target at high speeds.

Orion S
Group Contributor

You sir, have just come up with the next best selling video game. My little pony: fighting is magic.:trollestia:

Ice
Group Contributor

291323 Fuck that I'm wrting this battle out.

Orion S
Group Contributor

In the words of ice, "fuck that." :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Ice
Group Contributor
Orion S
Group Contributor

I don't know. :scootangel:

Ice
Group Contributor

291330....Never say what I would say only I say what I say so what'd you say about what I saying?

Orion S
Group Contributor

Wait........divide that by three.......square root of seven.........EUREKA!!!!

24. :raritystarry:

Ice
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14