Blue Breeze's Place 23 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Blue Breeze
Group Admin

After reading the title, you're probably like "WHUT?", but yes, I am asking if any of you have any ideas for either of my stories.

Now, while I do have many ideas for both, I just like having a big stockpile of ideas so that I may continuously do my daily chapters. And while I may have came up with most of the ideas in my stories on my own, I'm not an idea machine and I would like to see if you guys have any ideas.

I know you guys are plenty creative enough to come up with something good, so hit me with it. Credit will go to the creators of the ideas(might be a good time to mention it was Ice's idea for the whole "Blue trains Ice" thing).

Orion S
Group Contributor

In the story, "continuing the dream" , you could do a chapter where they all go to the beach.

Just sayin. :moustache:

Rhino
Group Contributor

Challenge accepted.

Everyday shenanigans:

1. two ponies get stuck together for an entire day due to an adhesive incident
2. pinkie and applejack instigate gang-wide a cooking competition.
3. spell gone wrong results in entire day of being mouse sized for some or all of the gang.
4. pranking spree.
5. date night.
6. poker night.
7. everyone is turned into a different animal for a day due to either a spell or poison joke. (its random I know but I think it may have potential)
8 .beach day.
9. assholes disrespect mares, violence ensues.
10. guys sit around the fire one night discussing plans or lack thereof for the future. (This includes both romantic plans, job plans, and off course some jokes interspersed among seriousness)
11. hanging with the cmc, willing or not.
12. house shopping. (throw in a montage or something, could be interesting)
13. couples scavenger hunt.
14. meet the parents (doesn't matter who, probably gonna be rofl worthy)
15. substitute teachers.

that's all I got for now, probably have more later, if I said anything you already did I'm sorry, gonna go reread your story from the beginning to refresh it since things are starting to run together between stories.

Blue Breeze
Group Admin

291155 well, i already did pranking and date night, but with new OC's introduced since then, that definitely makes for more possibilities to build on

Rhino
Group Contributor

ok round two, and much more mentally stable this time.

16. Blue gets wrapped up with helping the others with various tasks (including helping Twi with some night research in the Everfree) at first its fine as each doesn't take long and are in small sessions, as time goes on the assistance takes longer and longer until they start going almost back to back. Blue gets less and less sleep but by the time he realizes this he is too drunk off fatigue to think of a way to solve the problem. tired blue shenanigans.
17. all or some of the gang get transformed into foals (depending on who does and who doesn't this has a lot of potential)
18. all the guys get turned into girls. (and the girls stay girls) (whether or not the guys minds change can be funny)
19. the gang gets recruited to be Twilight's test audience as she practices to be an upcoming guest speaker for either Ponyville's school or Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns.
20. Twilight the magic tutor
21. Everfree fauna safari led by Zecora.
22. Ummm, how to explain this idea... each guy gets to design and decorate a room by themselves and do whatever they want to it. When they are appraised expect hilarity, especially from rarity.
23. Pony pet play date (maybe ending in somepony getting a pet or something) yes it's kinda like the episode but I'm actually talking about focusing on the pets and not somepony's lack of pet. Oh I got it! As the ponies watch the pets they narrate and speak for the pets. That can be funny.
24. Somepony loses their voice.
25. Spike's tour of Canterlot Bro Edition.
26. Girls foal sit, giving them ideas, and giving the guys awkwardness.
27. Ok just got a really random one: Twilight casts a spell that temporarily removes a pony's consciousness from their body, the consciousness can only exist within a body so it has to share with one of the others, the consciousness can also switch bodies.

That should be good for now.

Blue Breeze
Group Admin
Ice
Group Contributor

1.Something happens and Blue gets blammed and has to find the truth or gets expelled.
2.Dodgeball.
3.Murder
4.One of charge's books sucks in Blaze, Blue, Zephyr(Whoever else their friends with if you use this at some point) into the story(We're talking demons) and must take the roles of the chracters and get out...or Blue alone and his friends look like other characters and he is the main one.

Ice
Group Contributor

291174 23 Is cool....if I get a husky.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8