Blue Breeze's Place 23 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32
Worm
Group Contributor

Ok most of you don't know me aside from seeing me comment on stories here and there but I've decided instead of trying to come up with 4+ more OCs for my story I'd see if anyone had one. The run down is this, The sergeant that I've already introduced into the story is leading a small group of "special forces ponies" as a security detail with the 2 main chars, the "sniper" spot unfortunately is taken but I still need the "explosives" char, most likely an alchemist like Zecora that will use potions and elixirs to do their job , the crazy brawler, no explanation needed there, the stealthy spy guy, again no explanation, and that Macgyver dude that can do anythign with wahtever is laying around. Chars can be either male or female, would prefer both to keep it interesting. Just IM me or comment if your interested with your pony. I'm not picky so if it will work chances are I'll use em. :twilightsmile:

Worm
Group Contributor

Oh yea if you have an idea for an awesome role that I didn't mention feel free to share if you want, credit for the OCs and/or ideas will go the their respected owners.

Rhino
Group Contributor

299545 What about a medic?

Worm
Group Contributor

299546 See I knew I missed one and yes a medic would be great.

Worm
Group Contributor

299547 Well judging by what I've read about you in a few stories, every group needs that troll guy who has one of the most important roles but has way too much fun with it.

299551: Hahahaha...yeah, well thats me right there

Worm
Group Contributor

299547 Just for the record that was meant as a compliment, your char has made me laugh counless times with the trolling.

Worm
Group Contributor

299552 Any particular role in mind?

Worm
Group Contributor

Well Rhino claims the stealthy spy guy role. Still plenty of spots to go around to anyone that's interested.

299553: Yeah...I know.

299554: Well judging by Dark being really unpredictable, and pretty much full of energy and what not......and since he does like having fun and what not.....and since all that reminds me of the this movie.....and since other factors and what not.....I guess I might be the Macgyver dude, and what not.

Worm
Group Contributor

Well I gotta go kill Deathwing so if I dont get back to people thats why.

Worm
Group Contributor

Alright that's 2 down. :pinkiehappy: If you want to you can design your OC, or I can try to use the one you have currently.

Worm
Group Contributor

K so as it stands I have 3 OC's so far, Rhino who is kind enough to play the sneaky spy, Dark (i think) playing the Macgyver char, and my friend Lockon playing the "magic sniper", still need a medic (thanks Rhino for that idea btw) and the explosives guy, maybe one other.

299588 Oh boy, can i do the Demopony?

Worm
Group Contributor

299619 Sure :D, you have your own pony?

299544 Macgyver dude? Take my OC Gears he's a crazy Unicorn that loves to invent things.

Worm
Group Contributor

299623 Dark claimed that one already, but I'm thinking maybe having 2, one being just crazy about his inventions (dark) and your guy being the more practical inventer, just an idea, I could def make it work.

299624 Well that seems like a great idea and if you need help with any other OC's I got more just tell me what you need and I'll find one. I'm not going through the comments because it's to long.

Worm
Group Contributor

299625 I think all thats left is the medic

Blue Breeze
Group Admin

299620 because spike is the reason he doesnt get snu snu with twilight:moustache:

299627 Then ask Red Cross to be the medic he is a doctor

Worm
Group Contributor

299632 bahaha :rainbowlaugh:

299633 Blue said the exact same thing, looks like ima be PMing Red Cross in the morning xD

Worm
Group Contributor

K well I'm actually gonna head for bed for real this time, I'll finish bugging you guys tomorrow. :derpytongue2:

299620:
*shrug*
Come on....you know thta ou of the mane 6 HE would die to protect Rarity!

Atomic Vortex
Group Contributor

How 'bout the bladed weapons expert? Or that one guy who pretty much never speaks and totally annihilates anything in his path with a semi-auto rifle?

Worm
Group Contributor

299762 Actually I don't have that one yet I completely forgot about him.

Atomic Vortex
Group Contributor
Worm
Group Contributor

299766 The crazy blades guy, I'm trying to stay away from the use of actuall guns, the snipe char I have uses unicorn magic lol

Atomic Vortex
Group Contributor

I totally got dibz on the blade guy then! I have my own sword that I've done a pic for!

Worm
Group Contributor

299768 Alrighty, I'm trying to gather up pics and such so I have material to write with, so if you got your pony and weapon send em to me I'll make sure the credit for the char gos to you :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32