Transformations 5,810 members · 5,262 stories
Comments ( 82 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 82

1322433 So I figured this would be a little more respectful approach, but I was looking to add my new story to the archive, Imperium. While the story does not feature any physical transformations, the nanites in the story are upgrading unicorns slowly into living computers, so I'm sure that counts somewhere, most likely forced, but I leave that up too you. Thanks amigo, have a good one.

Ether Echoes
Group Admin

Yes, that would count.

Would a story fit here if the character has already been transformed prior to the story's start?

What if the pony transforms into somepony they are not. like personality or something like that.

DDRMASTERM
Group Contributor

4221476 If the transformation is a pivotal factor to the story (and indeed happened), then I guess so. I'm still not sure though.
4045053 If it's a simple personality change, then I'd say no, as that's not really a transformation. But bodyswaps are allowed.

I´ll get straight to the point.
Would a story that contains a random unspecified human transforming into a mane or side character fill the requirements for this group, even if the story is intended to be of mature rating, pretty much only focus on the transformation and in general be classified as a one chapter short story?
And sorry if this in any way shape or form is bad or viewed down on, i´m just curios if that be something for this group or not.

DDRMASTERM
Group Contributor

4877027 Sure, so long as it doesn't violate any of the posting guidelines.

Uh, so Feeding Problems was just added here, and I don't think it fits here.
It involves Scootaloo being a creature named a Fillysprite, a being that reproduces by mouth, similar to its parasprite cousins. (ie they eat, badabing badaboom, out pukes another)
My quadary stems from the fact that there isn't really a transformation element to this story.
Scootaloo has always been a Fillysprite, and she and her offspring and/or parents are also. Nopony transforms, though it might be confused, as its noted that when a Fillysprite consumes another, (as a reverse to the normal birthing process) they gain the downed Fillysprites' memories, knowledge and possibly even personality. (The Fillysprite can later be reborn, once again with their memories)

I would also like to note that the fic was placed into the "Forced Trans." and "Willing Trans." folders. I see a bit of a contradiction there.

It does fit with the forced transformation when you consider what happened to Pinkie Pie. The last section of the story was basically dedicated to dealing with the ramifications of it.

Oh pfft! I'm such a derp! I forgot about that bit!:derpytongue2:

Hi, my story includes a human that's transformed into a unicorn in the first chapter. (He stays like this for the rest of the story.)

Does this fall within the guidelines? The transformation isn't actually described.

DDRMASTERM
Group Contributor

5155411 It's allowed. Feel free to add it.

5160161 Alright, will do. Thanks :D

So stories where the main character is transformed in a substantial way ( even if off-screen) are allowed?

Note: I may have added a story already that does this...

DDRMASTERM
Group Contributor

600358 I have a question. I have a fic where both Fluttershy and Twilight transform into bloodthirsty vamponies. What folder would that go under?

Robipony
Group Contributor

600358 Does a pony becoming a vampony count?

DDRMASTERM
Group Contributor

5636888 Probably Monsters
5636894 Yes

I have a fic in which, the main character, turns into a vampire, but it's very brief. Also, another pony that's rather central to the plot changes. Would this count? It's not actually focusing much on the tranformation itself, but I thought I'd ask...

DDRMASTERM
Group Contributor

5673104 Up to you really. Sounds kind of borderline, but I wouldn't stop you from doing so.

5674224 Alright then. Thank you, kind person.

Question, if you have a fic that currently has a transformation taken place off screen/before the fic starts is it still counted?

DDRMASTERM
Group Contributor

5766558 So long as it's a main focus of the story, sure.

I don't think that body-swaps should be in the "Ponies turning into other ponies".

I have a story where there are a lot of human characters turning into ponies. I also have a dragon turning into a pony, and I'm going to have a segment where a pony turns into a human, all thanks to Moonlight Sonata's transformation spell. I'm only wondering if, because it only starts happening in Chapter 10, it's enough.

Looking for some kind of judgement call on a possible story post to the group.

I am currently writing a one-shot transformation piece which involves sex as part of the transformation. It starts out as non-con but can be considered consensual by the end due to the plot. Once it is done and through site moderation, would it be best to PM it to a group moderator to decide if I should or should not post it here?

Just wanted to check in here real quick.

The story I've been working on, Rainbow in the Dark, involves a bit of a transformation for the vampire characters under the light of the moon. Does that count for this group?

Does an alternate ending for RR where the Dazzlings turn the Rainbooms (Twilight being optional) into sirens count as transformation?

Then, I shall post my idea... tomorrow.

Robipony
Group Contributor

600358 This might be a weird question but does a character being corrupted and having their body augmented in a way that they have some abilities (like tentacles appearing on their body) count as a transformation?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 82