Transformations 5,810 members · 5,262 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Ether Echoes
Group Admin

This is the thread for people to post banners and icons. While the contest is over, and Quite Quiet's banner will reign for a time, we are the Transformations group. T'is only fitting that our banner and icons be cycled now and again!

Banner Rules (originally posted by fellow admin DDRMASTERM):
1: It must represent our group.
2: It preferably should be MLP:FIM related.
3: No NSFW submissions, period (this should be common sense.).
4: You must have permission to use the pictures you use if they are not your own.
5: The banner must fit within the dimensions of 1000x250.

Icon Rules:
1: It must represent our group.
2: It preferably should be MLP:FIM related.
3: No NSFW submissions, period (this should be common sense.).
4: You must have permission to use the pictures you use if they are not your own.
5: The banner must fit within the dimensions of 100x100 with a limit of 1 mb.

Post links to your banner and/or icon below. Discussion is welcome!

Quite Quiet
Group Contributor

1065733 Just a suggestion for later, but when the banners/icons start to pile up you could add all the used banners to the top post. That way everyone would know about all on them and not just the current one.

DDRMASTERM
Group Contributor

1065733 You forgot the other M to my username. Oh well.
I can't wait to see what people come up with for the icons. I'm wondering if icons can be animated as that would allow for an icon to fit the group very well.

Quite Quiet
Group Contributor

1066606 Well I'm not entirely sure about the regulations since I don't have a group to check the regulations on them, but I know .gif is a supported image format for avatars so maybe they are for icons too. If they are the only thing that wouldn't allow animated pictures would be rules.

Ether Echoes
Group Admin

"Images will be resized to 100 x 100px. Max filesize of 1mb. Images must be safe for work."

That's what it says in the thingie.

The images are also uploaded rather than linked.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5