Transformations 5,820 members · 5,266 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
DDRMASTERM
Group Contributor

This group has grown to be of decent size. As such, we should start looking for a group banner besides the default one. If any of you know of a banner or can make a banner that can be used for this group, that would be great and post a link to it. Just make sure that said banner captures what this group is about. We'll announce the final banner once we've agreed on the one that does that best.

Brotip: don't search deviantart for "mlp transformation." :pinkiesick::raritydespair::applecry:

Boss_Hoss1
Group Contributor

WHats the dimension and file size limit, btw?

Ether Echoes
Group Admin

Dimensions are 1000x250

Unsure about the file size limit. It links from an external source, though.

Ether Echoes
Group Admin

Now there's an idea:
Humam <----> Pony: Fluttershy
A couple more images like that and we'd be golden.

Maybe we should put a collage together?

DDRMASTERM
Group Contributor

909516 Indeed. Though we might want to ask for permission to use anything. We'll keep looking.

Ether Echoes
Group Admin

Though we might want to must ask for permission to use anything.

Fixed :pinkiehappy:

DDRMASTERM
Group Contributor

909932 Fair enough. Also, that same artist did a similar thing for Twilight Sparkle. What else should we look for?

Ether Echoes
Group Admin

Depends, what do you think would be emblematic of altered states of being?

One idea that comes to mind is showing before/afters, like Twilight and then Twilight as a filly (which would be easy enough if we didn't rely on transitions.)

Ideally, of course, the banner should be pleasant and tasteful.

DDRMASTERM
Group Contributor

910007 I think that the banner should have a transformation transition in which one of the Mane 6 goes through a transforms into something else entirely. Those Human to pony things for Twilight and Fluttershy are probably our best options that we currently know of. Sorry for waiting this long to answer. I just feel it would be nice to celebrate our group's passing of the 300 member mark.:pinkiehappy:

Ether Echoes
Group Admin

All right, I'll send a note to that artist asking him for permission to use them. I know some folks with photoshop experience for putting the words up, unless someone would like to volunteer?

Ether Echoes
Group Admin

Slight alternative, if we want a somewhat lower-key banner, we could do something like these, where recognizable members of the Mane Six are wearing different racial attributes.

Still, I think those are probably better. Let you know when I get a response.

Ether Echoes
Group Admin

Success. My friend has also agreed to put together a banner in return for an unspecified favor.

DDRMASTERM
Group Contributor

952306 Will it be posted soon? And :yay:yay.

Ether Echoes
Group Admin

I'll let you know when he finishes it. We'll want to take a look first to see if we like it.

DDRMASTERM
Group Contributor

952519 Agreed. Can't wait to see how it turns out though.:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16