DC Fanfics 376 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Title: Crusaders of "S.H.A.Z.A.M"!

Main Characters: The CMC, Button Mash, Rumble, Dinky Doo, Spike.

Genre: Crossover, Alternate Universe, Romance, Adventure.

Crossover With: Shazam

Premise:
Equestria as we know it has truly changed, what was once a land of peace and harmony has become a world torn apart by the 1000-year-war between the Sun and Moon Sisters. Those who've been caught in the middle struggle to survive, either ending up enslaved or dead.

A small group of orphans known as "The Crusaders" are constantly traveling from town to town, trying to stay alive and find a place to call home.

That all changes one fateful day, while hiding out in Manehattan a battle breaks out between the Solar and Lunar forces. The group takes cover in the subway, but a strange voice beckons them to an abandoned subway car decorated in hieroglyphics and mystic runes. The train takes them to the Rock of Eternity where they meet an an old Alicorn by the name of Shazam, who reveals that he has selected them to be the newest champions to fight for good and end this war. And as such grants them the aspects of various legendary ponies of the past, each to a willing subject:

Button Mash: Wisdom of Solomon
Applebloom: Strength of Hercules
Dinky Doo: Stamina of Atlas
Scootaloo: Power of Zeus
Sweetie Belle: Courage of Achilles
Rumble: Speed of Mercury

Upon vowing to fulfill their newly bestowed role, the Crusaders must now master their powers, and find a way to end this war for good. But are the Royal Sisters the only ones with a stake in this war? Or is there someone with a more... personal agenda?

Its a cute idea. I should show you a story I did I think you would like. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14726618/

and to tell the truth I have not writien anything in a veery long time, and need someone to check it out to see if its worth continuing on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2