Friendship is Magic: the Gathering 250 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

It's a bit of a tough choice for me, but if I had to choose just one guild to join... I'd probably join either the Cult Of Rakdos, the Simic Combine, or the Izzet League. Cult Of Rakdos because while there's a high risk of dying at least you get to have a lot of fun of various sorts. Izzet League because I'm a science fiction nerd and love their pseudo-steampunk aesthetic along with all the crazy stuff they do and make. Simic Combine because I love biology and their crazy genetic experiments with magic and I love the ocean and such.

Probably either the Azorius so I could sit and read all day, or the Simic, so I could work to improve people, including myself.

I would prefer Boros, specifically part of the Wojek faction, because they are the least likely to murder/mind r:yay: me, and they tend to be the least morally questionable guild.

I'm Dimir through and through.

But you don't know that.
Anymore.

What were we talking about again? Must not have been important.

Anyways, it's a tough choice between Izzet and Simic for me. They come at "mad science" from two differnt directions and I love lightningpunk and biopunk pretty much equally.

The Azorius also make a compelling argument for joining them as well though... .

Really I'm just a Blue mage at heart.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4