Friendship is Magic: the Gathering 250 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I've recently completed my Oloro Commander deck -- 98 foils, and two cards with no foil printing. (Beta Basalt Monolith, and Thought Vessel)

But more than that, 48 of the foils are expedition/masterpiece/invocation printings. 5 are judge promos (including Oloro), 2 Arena promos, 1 FNM promo, 1 Game Day promo, and 1 Gateway promo.

It took me quite a long time (and money!) to assemble, but I finally got the last card I needed (Masterpiece Pithing Needle) in the mail today. Here's some pictures from last week (before I obtained real copies of Mox Opal, Pithing Needle, and Ancient Tomb):

I played the deck a bit (with the three proxies) over the last week, and I've won some and lost some. The nastiest game thus far was:
T1: Mana Crypt, Talisman, land, Aphetto Alchemist
T2: Land, Mind Twist for X=6

In my defense, I targeted the Prossh player who had played a T2 Goblin Bombardment.

One of the most amusing plays I've done was to copy Oloro (enchanted with an opponent's Darksteel Mutation) with Sculpting Steel.

The full decklist can be found here: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/oloro-masterpiece-tribal/

I chose Samut, Voice of dissent as my commander

#NAYA

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2