Friendship is Magic: the Gathering 250 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

New set announcements are posted to the Magic web site on Mondays. The fall expansion is normally announced in early spring.

April 1, 2013 is a Monday.

Wouldn't it be nice to see this announcement on April 1?

The name for the fall 2013 large set, code named Friends, is

Equestria

Friendship is magic, and magic is gathering!

793174 say what now?! :rainbowderp:

793185 There hasn't been a good April Fool's day on the MTG web site since Unhinged was announced. I'd love to see one this year.

793289 that would be fun :pinkiehappy:
unhinged was a great set

793291 unglued was funnier

799536 they were both great :pinkiehappy:

799550 I just hope for a new bolas and new ajani

799555 i hope for a new kamigawa.
i want more samurais for my samurai deck

799559 that is not going to happen Kamigawa sold horribly, but they might make a new eastern theme world.

799564 i know, but you can still dream :pinkiehappy:

799568 I still cannot understand that story

799570 the story isn't that bad... or at least the first book wasn't. never got around to the other ones

799576 Sorin still need to slap Nissa for being an idiot.

799582 wait which story are you talking about?

799603 I don't understand Kamigawa I was then referencing the fact Nissa released the Eldrazi when Sorin told her they would destroy Zendicar and she blames him for Zendicar being destroyed.

799614 ohh i didn't read the lorwyn books or the one after that

799621 alara zendicar and the current ones are good haven't read scars yet

799625 mirrodin was a good one and ravnica was ok.

799630 really wish they brought back Kos and Fond

Nissa couldn't have released the Eldrazi if Chandra, Jace, and Sarkhan hadn't loosened their bonds first. (Of course, Sarkhan's presence at the Eye of Ugin was by order of Bolas, and Chandra's theft of the scroll containing the Ghostflame spell may have been set into motion by Bolas... and Bolas may have had something to do with Jace being assigned to retrieve the scroll...)

841017 Jace and Chandra didn't now what they were doing would release the Eldrazi, Nissa knew that would happen so in the big picture she has done the most damage at a signal time and is being called a hero by her people because see cannot take responsibilities for her actions.

I'm just saying, Nissa's actions wouldn't have been possible without the other three, and the presence of the other three was orchestrated (in part or in totality) by Nicol Bolas. Obviously none of the characters had the full picture of what happened, but as an outside observer, I'd blame Bolas for the whole thing.

The fact that he's one of the bigger bad guys in the story helps.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22