Friendship is Magic: the Gathering 250 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

As the title asks, I wonder who everyone's favorite Planeswalker is. Mine is Chandra, her fire calls to me. Also, I've killed people with Chandra Ablaze, in Legacy. It was glorious.

My favorite Planeswalker character would have to be Karn, because he goes so far back in magic history and was used in Urza's time travel experiments, also he's a pacifist which is pretty cool. Favorite Planeswalker card though would have to be Gideon Jura.

Venser, the Sojourner is my favorite planeswalker card.

Also, this is coming out in March...

Jace Memory Adapt for the win!

Pinkie Pie. For planeswalkers actually printed in Magic expansions, I'll take Venser the Sojourner for fun to play, Karn Liberated for powerful effects, and Liliana of the Veil for artwork.

Why has no one mentioned this yet? Nicol Bolas for the win! :yay:

In terms of flavor, I have to go with Tamiyo, because she's doing what I'd do: research. There's a wide, wonderful Multiverse out there, and where others see personal glory or infinite tragedy, she sees an endless mystery to unravel.
In terms of raw, visceral appeal, it's a tie between two 'walkers that have yet to see cards, Kiora Atua and Ral Zarek, representatives of my favorite color pairs. (Green-blue and blue-red, respectively.)
In terms of cards, Karn Liberated, the glorious silver time machine.
In terms of ponies, Ditzy Doo, because I'm entitled to the occasional moment of egotism. :derpytongue2:

I choose to take this as a compliment. :pinkiehappy:

Urza, Slobad, Ajani, and Soarin

One of the reasons why I love Chandra so much is she reminds me of my favorite lore character, who founded the place where she learned pyromancy. That teacher being Jaya Balard, Task Mage. So many fun fire related quips!

I also have to say, Karn Liberated is a close 2nd though. Casting him on turn 3 off of assembled Urzatron is insanely fun.

For pure lore... I did say how much I like Jaya, but Urza will always have a special place in my Magic loving heart. Despite everything bad happening on Dominaria being his fault in some way, shape or form. [Blame shared with his brother, but whatever.]

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10