Rainbow Dash 4,144 members · 7,253 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Well, here they are. I know it's taken us forever to get them out, we are really sorry about that. And for the next contest we promise to do it in a more timely fashion. Solidfire and myself got pounded with finals, and a lot of other miscellaneous things.

First place: The Feeling Is Mutual by The DJ Rainbow Dash
Second place: Faster by Einhander
Third place: A Little Sore by carnivale

Honorable Mention: God Save (Me From) The Queen by Sparx

Thanks to everyone that entered the contest! We promise the next contest will run much more smoothly. The stories will be posted on the front page of the Rainbow Dash group when I rewrite it. (I will rewrite it sometime in the next couple days).

Stay Classy Fimfiction...

Props to the winners! And, really, everyone else who made the contest deadline! Sorry I had to drop out.

There is always another contest.

2457520 True, but unless I chip my way out of this "writer's block is like being trapped in a dome made of tempered glass" funk, then I might need to sit that one out altogether. Not having free time sucks!

Wait I won...?

Awesome! That's a really unexpected Christmas present :twilightsmile:

Thanks to Solidfire and TheFineBrony for running the contest, as well as all of the writers who were in the contest. You guys made some great entries.

Now I gotta wait for the next one :twilightblush:

2457478 These fics deserved the win. I'll try again next time. Are we allowed to enter the same fic in the next contest? I'll probably be revamping my entry as it is, so I just wanted to know if it would be eligible.

I don't know, I gotta talk it over with Solidfire. The next contest may involve a theme, so you might have to do a different story. Thanks again for entering.

Not bad. I'll have to step it up next time, had a lot of fun!

2457478 2nd place is best pony :)

Woo! I'm thrilled even for third place! :twilightsmile:

Thanks so much for this contest, I'm glad I was able to participate. I hope another one comes soon :derpytongue2:

Grats to all the winners and entrants! Hope everybody had fun.

Happy reading!
-TUC

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11