Rainbow Dash 4,158 members · 7,326 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So while at work one day I came up with a good idea for a story…………………

Summary : After Dashes latest prank nearly gets the Cutie mark crusaders killed. Applejack, Rarity, and the others shun and don’t talk to her for over a month and forbid her from going near their sisters and even Scootaloo. The guilt ridden Pegasus is broken-hearted at the fact that her friends hate her and feels that she’ll never be forgiven for her actions. But a visit from some old acquaintances gives the element of loyalty hope that’s it’s not too late to apologize.

So what do you guys think?

Okay then; don't see any reason why not...

Um, Scootaloo is a cutie mark crusader, unless you mean Dash got a CMC killed as opposed to the CMC killed. Otherwise it could be interesting, but if Dash killed a filly through negligence I think she'd be punishing herself more than her friends would be. Not too late to apologize seems cold.

What I meant was, the prank that she set up specifically for the CMC’s aka Scootaloo, apple bloom, and sweetie belle almost gets them killed or seriously hurt.

Okay, that is a different story, and actually lacks a lot of the punch. If Rainbow Dash were merely to put the CMC at serious risk, she'd self correct (possibly temporarily) and her friends wouldn't be so reproachful. The CMC do risky things all the time.

It is the irreversibility of a death among the crusaders that causes the conflict. If Rainbow were to be responsible for the death of Scootaloo, it would hit her HARD. If she caused the death of say Apple Bloom, I could see both Scootaloo and Applejack distancing themselves from Rainbow.

ALoneWolf,

I’d read that. I like the idea!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6