Rainbow Dash 4,158 members · 7,322 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Okay. So, it's a little late to the game, but for those who haven't read yet, possible Spoilers are ahead.

Okay, so I have read some articles, some stating that Twilight Sparkle will not be in the Gen 5 of MLP, others stating that Twilight will have become earth pony.

Anyways, to get into the heart of my subject, does anyone have any legitimate news that they were able to scoop up that can confirm whether or not we will see a version of Rainbow Dash in Generation 5?

Any actual information regarding the confirmation one way or the other seems to be eluding me at the moment, so if anyone knows something, it would be helpful to find out.

This was confirmed years ago...

This is assuming we're even going to get a G5. They might not be able to regain the momentum to finish it when/if they open again.

By who exactly, and will she still be Pegasus?
It has been put out on Equestria Daily that Gen 5 will happen, as well as a few other articles. As far as Rainbow Dash being present, I am unsure.

That was before Hasbro closed their offices due to the virus. Even if they reopen they'll have lost too much momentum.

We'll have to wait and see.

She’s really good for advertising purposes, I’d be surprised if she wasn’t in G5,

Gen 5, the basic plot, and the new designs were leaked and confirmed almost three years ago. :L

You're right. I remember seeing an interview with one of the Mane Six VA's. Looked like a Q&A session. I want to say it was Tabitha, but it might have been Tara. I know whoever it was, she said her character wasn't going to be in G5. So either no Rarity or no Twilight.

EDIT: Found it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10