Pirates 157 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

My idea is for a human in equestria and turned pony story The one and only Captain Jack Sparrow in freeing the black pearl he and it arrive in ponyville. And of course the cutie mark crusaders get the idea in their heads to become pirates. So after a spell from twilight to make the pearl fly Jack sets sail with his ship, the small collection of bottled ship's, a undead monkey that amount get of his back, and 4 stowaways wanting to be pirates. Jack in need of a crew decides to let them sign on the ship's list making them officially crew and pirates. But when the CMC's family notice there missing it all sheets to wind as the AJ, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Captain Trixie?! Chase after the the Black Pearl to bring back there sisters and one cousin. But when the CMC acutely get there marks as pirates will they want to go home?

There's the concept all us salts are welcome to it.

……… now if only I had enough time to write it.

Lol yep but any member can write it just remember who gave you lads and lasses the idea and link me the story.

I would, if I wasn't so lazy. Don't even have time to write it.

2275173 That's funny. I had a similar idea not too long ago, except that it crosses over after Dead man's chest, instead of stranger tides (Jack frees the Pearl himself, finds a portal to Equestria, turns pony, hilarity ensues.)
-GentlemanPirate

2432112 Well I feel it works better of 4 and the idea of the CMC getting there marks as jacks crew is funny and scary the CMC as full on pirate's under Jack's command and guidance I mean look what is influence did to the 2 lovers in the movies imagine how a few months as his crew would make the CMC.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6