Spike Fanfictions 2,954 members · 5,587 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

THE GOOD

THE BAD

AND THE FURRY

Coming soon.

Just one question, I'm not familiar with BlazBlue so is the furry one Taokaka and is it female?:rainbowhuh:

3415741 yeah, she's female and I'll try to explain the Blazblue part when the story comes out. The girl's name is Taokaka by the way, if you watch DeathBattle than you may have seen her.

3415821 Well I'm looking forward to the fic if you get around to writing it.

3414668 Make it Spike X the Imperator.

Or better yet, Kokonoe.

3416077 Don't forget the Boobie lady!

3418874 Is Kokonoe a playable character in the newest game?

Comment posted by LordTalon deleted Jul 6th, 2014

3419141 Holy shit, that was awesome. :rainbowkiss:

3419572 So are you planning to have Spike an anthro or human with dragon powers? If you need help planning out a fighter Spike I can help.

3420075 Non anthro universe with anthro spike and yes I do need some help if you are willing but it could take me sometime to get the main layout done...be warned, I'm lazy...

3420113 I can be to from time to time. Got any plans about how to bring either Taokaka to MLP or Spike to BlazBlue? Or any idea's for Spike's fighting style if you're going to have him become a fighter.

3420226 Spike goes on a journey so he can find adventure and freedom beyond the boring life he had as Twilight's assistant, he travels far and wide and learns his own combat style. Soon he come across Tao and Ranga in there journey to defeat Hazama in which he decides to help them on there quest.
Spike's fighting style is fast paced, long ranged action. He uses magic bolts that form out of his claws and flies around the battle field with his wings. He can to quick combos with his claws, much like Tao and has high stamina. I'll find a way for him to use scifer somehow in the story.

3420346 How about instead of magic bolts why not use fireballs and fire breath? As for scifer how about since he's a dragon absorbs it through the ground and air to fuel his fire powers. Once he runs out of it in the air he has to ground himself for a set amount of time to recharge. Or how about the fact that he ate that magic book?

3420941 Yes, I like the fire idea and the way he controls scifer as well as the no fly aspect. The book thing may come into play but not during combat.

3421371 Glad to be of help. So how do you plan for Spike and Taokaka to meet? Maybe have the two of them go after the same bounty and she gets side tracked seeing him? Those two will be an interesting pair. She keeps him laughing and not as strict while Spike keeps Taokaka focus and on task or at least tries to.

I have an idea! In order to keep himself fed and sheltered, Spike takes the job in hunting bounties and his first target is Ragna the Bloodedge. Spike tracks him down and attacks, until he is pounced on and beatened by Tao who is travling with Ragna. Tao convinces him that Ragna is a good guy and they are after Hazama who will bring back the Blackbeast. Spike takes it upon himself to join the group and venture on a long travel. Both Tao and Spike keep each other balanced and happy the more time goes on.

3420346 I think it would be a good idea to expand upon this backstory, Spike and Twilight have been together since she hatched him. I don't think he would just call it boring one day and leave just like that. He could just say he needs to do this and she lets him, but just throwing him into a new (part of the) world without so much of a "goodbye" seems out of place for the two.

As for the rest I can't really help. I'm not up-to-date on blaz lore.

3421466 Sounds good. If you need any help with the story let me know. I'm pretty good with action scenes and stuff.:pinkiehappy:

3423572 I'm going to dwell into that more, but the main reason is not Twilight, it's everything and everyone.

3423807 i know shes not the focus, but she IS a major part of his life, that's not something to overlook. it the same thing when people overlook Spike or just write him off or flat out ignore him. im sure you thought about it i just felt it needed to be said.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26