TF2 Bronies 824 members · 151 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Lords and Ladies, after many years of researching, I have concluded that I may actually be Uncle Dane from the popular online first-person shooter Team Fortress 2. !t all makes sense now! Ever since I watched the best Team Fortress 2 YouTuber for all of eternity (Uncle Dane The Engie Main) I have noticed quite a bit of similarities. First of all, I play a lot of Team Fortress 2 and I do not mean like most people - I mean a SaxTON of Team Fortress 2 (that was a very clever and witty pun about Team Fortress 2) and no-one in our universe plays as much as I do. I have also been wearing "Miami Nights" cosmetics all the time. I never realized this until after I watched Uncle Dane, but I look very similar to Uncle Dane (even more than an identical twin)! I sometimes talk like him too, saying things such as, “EPIC GAMER MOMENT” instead of comprehensive words. He also has that incredible ability that allows him to purchase and eat the Italian food commonly referred to as "pizza" at will; I can probably do this because I can do things that most Engineers cannot. The last thing I found is that people (by which I mean those tiny, puny, insignificant little mortals) do not see him for who he really is. Uncle Dane has a facade to mask his true skill and epicness - that describes me very, very well. I simply do not unleash my full skill on the class known as the Engineer on my fellow gamers because they would most likely die... or worse! In conclusion, do not cross swords with me. When I become the age of 18, I am going to change my name to Dane Kevin Cook and embrace my new identity.

volvo remove engie plz

too confusing for new players

Team Fortress 2 Update Released

June 01, 2018 - TF2 Team

An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:

• Fixed a bug that implemented a class labeled as "engineer" in defense category of class selection screen
  • added missing textures to the demoman
  • removed maps 2fort, gorge, 2fort invasion, upward and hydro from casual quickplay due to being too confusing for new players.
  • increased medic maximum health to 5000
  • increased medic movement speed to 150%
  • increased base bonesaw melee damage to 195
  • removed competitive from home screen
  • added in summer tan cosmetic case to store
  • added summer tan cosmetic key to store at price of $75
  • removed soldier primary fire
  • renamed blu team to ice.
  • renamed red team to dark pink
  • Added in Ukele Dan the defense man class to defense

So, how you finding the new update?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4