"Homestuck/My Little Pony" Fans 247 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Just... go watch it.
Oh my gog.
Jegus.

Ok pepple lets not freak out about "Game Over" too mutch

I mean we are Homestucks and Bronys combind, owe potencel to fandom-freak out is probaly incacubale. this site might not servive the houndered and nindy one of us.

We will not have to suffer thou more Calborn next update and see what is hapaning after gameover

I have a theory that a Heroic death and a Jusce death might cancel eachother out if thay are touching (aka Dave/Jade Jake/Jane). Pluse the Seers (Trezei/Rose) are stabed but i dont think dead.

Last bit of silver, Roxy voiding a stabed Rose out of there give a good in to a crossover

My theory is that John will use his newfound alpha timeline-changing powers to save some/everyone.
At least I hope he does.
Also, Planetkind is scariest specibus.
And that Caliborn face at the end was priceless.

:trollestia: "I use the Sunkind specibus."

Wow. That happened. Now, the question is, will it stay happened?

There are no suns in your Strife Radius!
:trollestia: "Then I throw the nearest Light player."
Um... yeah, sure. That'll work.

Jesus jumping jehoshaphat what just happened!? :twilightoops: EVERYONE PERMADIED WHAT THE FUCK :raritydespair:

Okay. Calm thoughts.

I'll chalk this one up to "Hussie'll make it work" and hope that that means these permadeaths aren't actually permanent.

Well, John does have timeline-changing zap powers, right?
Hopefully he'll save a few of them.

Everyone is dead, again.

You know, the flash is called "Game Over", so you're probably right. John's Zippity Zap looks like it works like a save state—you know, when you're playing a video game and you die so you turn the whole console off and continue where you left off.

But Time players would probably be more efficient at doing it. Sadly, they're all dead.

Another thing Time players can do is Scratch. You know, you get a game over and you restart everything from the beginning. I have a feeling they're going to scratch Caliborn's session, and maybe the only way through to his session is the dream-bubble-death-space.

*Edit* Forgot about Aradia, she's still alive, right? Just snoozing in dream bubble space with her boyfriend.

That's an interesting theory - the part about John being a "save state" in particular. And since I forgot to mention it earlier, was anyone else inwardly cheering when John beat the crap out of Caliborn?

Inwardly? 3737799, I gave my screen a high five so hard it should have broken in half. I loved Caliborn's face after John left too.

Oh yes. It was picture perfect. :pinkiehappy:

But Time players would probably be more efficient at doing it.

See, that's the thing: I don't think they would. Time players can only affect the past with stable time loops or else they create a doomed timeline where everyone dies. I think that since no time player came in this continuity to change it, and that there's none left to really do anymore by virtue of being all dead, that this current timeline is the alpha one, the canon one. Time players can't change canon; they're much more limited than that, while John's powers have been shown to be more like what we traditionally associate with time travel. He can change canon, and he's the only one yet who can.
I believe that if Dave was still capable of being asked about it, he'd probably say he couldn't go back in time to change this catastrophe specifically because he didn't already come from the future to do so.
Either way, Dave once told John that his zappyness was a kind of time manipulation that even he had a hard time understanding/feeling comfortable with. I do think this means John's powers are way beyond what a time player could do, even with experience and practice.
I think John goes beyond save states; he's outright altering save data. He's rom-hacking reality.
John is Homestuck's time-traveling space Jesus.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14