Halo and Ponies 948 members · 193 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Ok... I only just took a liking to halo crossovers. Is there any that you guys would recommend for me to read. Like the more well known and famous halo crossovers?

5069328 It depends from what are your tastes. If you are a fan of the UNSC, I would suggest you stories like Halo: On the Wings of Angels, The Noble Guardians, and MIA; if you prefer the Covenant, then you may find interesting stories like Apple Bloom's Huragok Helper, In the Darkness, The Lone Blades Light the Way, and Halo: Salvation; only to list some of the most popular that are among my favorites.

5069370 ah perfect. Lol I really like the honor bound warrior type character stories

And the culture shock bits. Where translation spells or in general one has to take time to learn the other's language

5070125 If you want culture shock, then you should read The Speechless Spartan in Equestria .

5070179 lol that is the one that got me hooked on halo crossovers. It was very well done, perhaps a little out of character for a Spartan but good none the less

5070188 I just find it extremely funny because it doesn't follow the usual Halo/mlp crossover conventions where the humans and ponies all get along all hunky dory.

5070188 there's also voidrunner by The DM.

5070207 lol yeah that level of raise is apreciated.
5070214 I'll sneak a peak, thank you

5070229 your welcome Mr. eyes

5070267 lol finally someone gets it XD

5070284 it's easier to get when you've explained it.

5069370 I am currently enjoying MIA, though I feel Imma be dissapointed at the fact that it stopped being updated year before last, and the lack of some of the realism but hey... its fun for now ^_^

I automatically recommend that you read crimson the guardean and a spartans retiorment

5073198 got any links friend?

5073544 IV got more than that but they aren't all halo ficks .:twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16