Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

I am best turret gunner :3

Blaze Spectrum
Group Admin

I let my turret gunner die. :(

4915464 How do you do that?
4916708 Hello, LunarRepublican.

4916919 Uh hi there. Have we met at all? I don't really remember:twilightsheepish:

I've read some of your stories.

How do you do that?

You need a lot of skill to screw up this badly.
I have no idea how I did that.

4917015 Still, it's funny, no offense to your 'Hog driving skills. What's you Gamertag?

4916953 I should've guessed that:derpyderp1:. Glad you've taken time to view them:twilightsmile:.

4917274 No problem, dude. Before you ask, I also read comment sin some stories, and just finished reading the Second person AJ one. I especially liked the Arby n' the Chief ones, even though I never watched that series. If I may ask, want to be friends on Live?

4917288 Sure since you asked Star for hers-- and to answer her question, it's Striker J17. You already have seen mine and Feed's as well in the video so that answers more questions I suppose:rainbowlaugh:.

4917305 Copy that. Mines Lon35hadow, just so you'll recognize me.

4917313 Will do.

Just so you know my Xbox Live gold membership expires tomorrow and I haven't planned an exact day to renew it soI won't be able to join party's up until that time. Just thought I'd give you a heads up incase you wonder why I've been inactive from party activity or participation:eeyup:.

4917325 Hey, can still do campaign. Your tag's essentially your name here on Fimfic with out the minus symbols, right?

4917340 Done. So, want to do some arena while you still can?

4917344 I would, but it's 10:37PM and I'm quite winded:ajsleepy:. I got up at five this morning in order to take ACT's.

4917355 Ah. Best, I guess. I'm having trouble connecting to lobby systems.

4917355 I'll be signing off now. Goodnight:twilightsmile:

4915464 In theory, that may have actually worked. In reality, you're a dumbass. That's okay though, because I am too. Welcome to the club.
*Joking*

In reality, you're a dumbass.

Well, you're not wrong. And I get that the 'Hog blocked the door, but it might help if that wasn't the 3rd vehicle I got stuck that game. The next Warthog I got in, drove it up the railing on the stairs, with two wheels on each side of it.

My gamertag is Gh0st Paladin if anyone was curious... I'm so lonely.:fluttershysad:

4917344 Updated news; I renewed my gold membership for another year:pinkiesmile:

4926026 Then it looks like War zone later. FYI: because of the stupid online safety stuff, I can't do forge for some reason with Guardians.

"Sir, we've set up a blockade!"
"What about our vehicle support?"
"Funny you should mention that...."

4926311 I'm sure there's a way for you to take the safety off. Not sure how to do so myself since I don't have a restricted system--but I'm quite positive three's a way to do so.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27