Halo and Ponies 948 members · 193 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Okay, so a friend of mine and I were having an argument on wether humans are immune to magic or not. This led to us debating on how well the average spartan/ elite shield would hold up against magic blasts or resist being picked up by a levitation spell. That then led to us arguing about wether or not an armor lock (virgininty shield) pulse would disrupt magic or not. Give your opinions please.

I would like to think magic does little in terms of shields. But to be honest, it's kinda tricky to exactly define it.

Well being resistant in being picked isn't an issue as spartans (in armor) are really heavy. As per armor lock pulse well it depends on whether you think their magic has anything to do with electricity or runs on it, because the pulse is really an EMP.

I think of magic as a form of electricity. It can be interrupted by a emp. I don't know about levitation immunity or a magic blast. Maybe if you have a suit that can take massive amounts of electricity and absorb the magic you be fine. I don't know how well the monjor armor shield would hold up but I think the armour itself wound be able to take it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4