Halo and Ponies 948 members · 193 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I'm I the only one who thinks he's badass? Meanwhile, I'll wait for someone to make a fic with Warden Eternal as a character.

Blaze Spectrum
Group Admin

I found him a massive pain to battle so far - still making my way through the Campaign as Counter-Strike is a massive distraction. But yeah, he really does set off some chilling vibes through me.

4823960 i found he's quite easy to kill. even on legendary. all it takes is three hits.

To quote his warzone line:

"As he should be!"

Blaze Spectrum
Group Admin

4823962 I must probably be more out of form with a controller than I thought I was... Actually, he's not all that much alone, it's just the Prometheans accompanying him combined with the constant threat of him that's intimidating - and it's not the hardest thing I've done either.

4823876 Warden Eternal is super cool, eh.

4825062 yeah, its those bloody knights and the sphincter turrets...

4825062 but yeah, you see that black hole on his back? shoot it three to four times, but wait in between shots as he is invincible when he goes through the animations. boom dead, i killed him with a magnum in 4 or 5 shots.

4823876 Yeah, he's pretty badass. I usually don't like it when we're forced to keep fighting the same boss over and over again, but I'll forgive it since it does make sense within the story lore.

Blaze Spectrum
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10