Halo and Ponies 948 members · 193 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

What was your thoughts on Halo 5? This is a spoiler thread, meaning spoilers are allowed, if you do not wish to view it. Do not select the thread or continue.

...thoughts? Well as soon as the last cutscene ended: Wow...that's dark and depressing.

Not to mention that Chief vs Locke fight scene. That was my favorite in the game.

I agree, it was depressing seeing Cortanaturn against them.

(Just putting spoilers in case people really want it view them.)

4813088 Yeah that fight was awesome...plus the whole 'every AI but Roland just went evil and are now murdering thousands' thing... DARK AS FUCK

The "I stand by Cortana thing was creepy as fuck." also the new monitor seems cool.

7F

Can we ever see crossover with cannon halo 5 Guardians? , ever possible that?

4813116 They should of had Roland in that scene yelling out that he wont bow to her.

Well after certain debate I decided to make a story with halo 5, and right now half of the story is complete. I expect to release the first chapter by next week. Assuming people like it the first time. Though I have (what I think are) awesome plans for Blue team and Osiris. (Linda is going to get her own moment, cause Linda be stronk.)

Though I found it suspicious that Roland was defending Cortana then suddenly against her. Although a point could be made that he didn't know she was crazy and betrayed humanity with her own version of peace.

4813103 Actually, there are probably thousands of AIs, so we don't know if it was just Roland who stayed loyal. Regardless, I am already on the hype train for the next one.

4821877 This is true. But we do know that a hell of a lot of AIs joined cortana

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11