Halo and Ponies 948 members · 193 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJrGMZqHYc]

The community is raging over the removal of split screen, help save split screen by spreading the word, before it's to late.

Not really.......

4683814 I don't give a shit, eh.

Technical limitations. They made the game too big, and the A.I. far more advanced. Plus the engine was designed for 60fps gameplay, reducing the game to 30fps would cause all kinds of glitches with the engine. It fucking sucks, but there is no way that we're getting split screen, unless 343 either reworks their entire engine or strip the game of half it's features.

That makes sense. And I thought you said you were leaving the fandom in the last chapter of your story.

No sh!t the community is pissed off! They took out one of the greatest features of the franchise! I wouldn't be here, enjoying life as a gamer if Halo didn't have Split-Screen!

I'm upset that they took splitscreen out, but do you know the benifit? That decision might save the Master chief collection.

4684061 I come online every once and awhile to see if there is a good thread.

Ah. Well, yours is definitely one of my favorite halo crossovers.

The community is raging over the removal of split screen, help save split screen by spreading the word, before it's to late.

Believe me, dude. I think it's already too late. Once something is confirmed by a company, then the gavel has already been slammed down:ajsleepy:. Honestly, I've never really cared for split-screen. I only like Halo for it's campaign story, origins, and it's ability to allow map and game customization:applejackunsure:.

As an avid fan of halo since the age of 4, I will very much miss splitscreen. It's one of the only things I don't like being changed the most, along with my friends who still come over to have small tournaments and get-togethers for some halo. Technical issues on a "next-gen/current-gen console" that's top of the line for consoles? Instead of finding better ways to compress and compile, or just organize their data in way that still looks good but gives great performance, even under very extreme conditions, would be a better solution than this. Oh well, I stopped playing Halo since the end of last-gen and moved on to better games that aren't dying of an insane identity crisis and very poor management.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11