Halo and Ponies 948 members · 193 stories
Comments ( 40 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I didn't even know this was released today, but it was quite a nice surprise, eh. I'm super hype, eh.

So, who knew Spartan 4's can be pretty cool, badass and kickass, eh? I always thought they were cool, eh.

4679170 So.....fucking.......badass!!!!

4679192 I want this game now, eh!

4679170 I keep f****** forgetting the release date. Anybody want to help me out and tell me what it is?

4679196 Who doesn't? *Looks at hardcore Cod fanboys* Oh right. Ehhhhhhhhhhhh

4679206 What the fuck, eh?... It's October 27, 2015, eh.

4679210 Curse those cod fanboys always buying into the hype of an inferior game, eh!

4679235 He's made a return to the series in New Blood, but it's great to see him back in a Halo vidya gaem, eh.
Buck also welded bits and pieces of his old ODST armour onto this mjolnir armor, eh.

4679212 Thanks I keep forgetting it and I'm just too lazy to get up again. It's not that I'm not super hype or anything its just that I am terrible with dates.:twilightblush:

4679238 I love Buck's armour, eh. It reminds me of the armour you got to wear in Reach, eh.

4679313 You can always put the release date on your computer's calendar, eh...

4679316 I would assume the Gen-2 armour would take some inspiration from the armour the Spartan 3's wore seeing how there are Spartan 3's working with Spartan 4's within the Spartan Branch, eh.

But 3's wore SPI armour, which is like chain mail when compared to Gen-1 armour, let alone the Gen-2. As you might already know, the only 3's that wore Mjolnir were the ones who were taken out of their companies but Kurt and Mendez, like Noble Team.

4679340 I would assume the Spartan Branch would take inspiration on what the Spartan 3's wore, eh. There was Spartan 3's out who utilized and field tested many of the mjolnir armour variations that were created, and Noble Team was just one of the small groups who simply utilized the available permutations rather than field testing them, eh.

4679350 I wonder how many teams like Noble there were, I know there was Echo and Gauntlet Teams but I wonder if that's it?

Also, that cinematic..........

4679378 Halo was never really that specific on how much teams of Spartans 3's that were like Noble that was out there, but we can assume there were enough to field test all those armour variants, eh.

Cinematic is making people liking Locke a lot, and making others hate him even more for taking Cheif's spotlight, eh. I love Locke, eh. He's such a badass, eh.

4679383 I kinda like Vale, eh. I was kinda iffy about her at first but after seeing this I think I she may be my favourite character when I get the game, eh~

4679392 Vale is super kawaii, eh~

She makes Spartans hawt again, eh~

4679399 Look at those thighs and hips, eh! They're great, eh!

4679401 I can already see the fan service now, eh.

4679411 I bet you she'll be a fan favorite, eh.

I swear to Slaanesh, if they kill her I'll hunt down the writers and burn their houses, eh~

4679428 They won't kill her off, eh. They put her in the new halo novel, and they wouldn't kill her off right after they added her to the expanded universe, eh.

But I can already see people shipping Vale with Master Chief, eh. It's not impossible seeing how people already ship Tedra Grant, Sarah Palmer, Kelly, Linda, Kat and freaking Miranda Keyes with him so it's not far fetch, eh.

4679442 I could kinda see her being shipped with Emile, if he was still alive, eh. :fluttershbad:

4679450 Emile is super dead yo, eh.

4679457 But atleast Jun is still alive, eh! :D

I...am...so...IRKED!!
My birthday is in 2 days, and I didn't put an X-Box 1 on my wishlist!!
I WANNA PLAY THIS SO BAD!!!!

They still won't beat Blue Team.

4679196 screen lagged at 0:36...why the fuck does this guy look like jimmy fallon?

4679442 Wouldn't kill her off straight after being added to the EU? I wouldn't be so sure, look what the EU did to The Rookie.

Let's just say, there would be one big mess.

4680956 Read New Blood to find out.

Why does buck look like Nathan Fillion

4681034 Because he's voiced by him, game developers make their characters look like their actors on some occasions.

4680956 Introduced into New Blood specifically to be killed off in his only his second novel appearance, "Stuffed into the Fridge"-style.

The new trailer looks kick-ass, better go dark because Halo 5 spoilers are circling the Internet now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40