Halo and Ponies 948 members · 193 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Let the hype commence, eh.

Now I just want a Halo Legends 2 and I will be super happy, eh.

4603928 I hope the gameplay is more like Company of Heroes, but that's just me.

4603937 We can all hope and dream, but it would be nice if the game play sticked to the way the original Halo Wars played, eh.

4603928 Dammit why'd you have to show me this!! Now I have to change my pants, AGAIN!!!!!

4603967 Wear an adult diaper like a man, eh!

(Watchs trailer) Brutes. Red team. :raritystarry:(falls over dead from hype)

Looks like the Brutes got themselves a new chieftain eh? And that hammer he had.... red energy blades IN THE DESIGN!? Dude I want that prop XD LOL

It'll be interesting to see how long until he learns why they're considered demons.

I wonder if the game leads up to the ship being overrun by the flood?

Inferior technology can only be compensated for with expertise so much...

Hell, A Spartan 4 team like Crimson or Shadow are not unlikely to outmatch them.

4603975 Nice to see Red Team once again, eh.

4604051 There's a butt loads of chieftains out there, and that is a pretty sick energy blade thingy, eh.

4604214 Maybe the people onboad jumped ship before the flood killed them all off, eh?

Is it just me but the brute is also wearing new power armour.......similar to mijolnir armour in not to comfortable ways, look around the neck and armguards i think the brutes are back and tech'd up

4604504 Maybe an engineer put it together for him, eh?

Yeah just look right for a normal brute power armour like halo 3, looks more advanced than before plus the things in the cheiftans head near the brow look like implants possibly

4604517 Probably got his armour from a brute pack capable of producing advance armour, eh.

4603943 that was cool but how about a mix between halo wars and end war graphic wise

4603928 I........just........came!!!!

4604631 As long as the grpahics look Haloee then it's all good for me whether it would be highly detailed or like the first Halo War's graphics on the 360, eh.

4604633 :pinkiecrazy:

Blaze Spectrum
Group Admin

Oh Halo Wars. It was one of those games that took a while for me to warm up to due to its 'different' playstyle, but I loved it even if I suck at RTS'.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18